A Eutech Star Buy! Combining the strengths of all CyberScan 600 series meters, the CyberScan PCD650 is our top-of-the-line waterproof handheld that enables concurrent measurement of pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and temperature, all at the same time.
Features Eutech CyberScan PCD 650 Multi-Parameter :
- Simultaneously measures and displays four parameters
- ±1% full scale accuracy at 3-decimal resolution across a wide measurement range
- Ion-measurement capabilities with 3-digit resolution
- Accepts two-cell and four-cell conductivity probe to measure up to 500 m/s — meter measures pure water!
- Selectable multi-point calibration for more accurate conductivity measurements or single-point calibration for quick, convenient calibration with no mistakes
- Measures 90.00mg/L in DO concentration and 600% in DO saturation—one of the widest dissolved oxygen measurement ranges offered in the handheld market today
- Fast and easy DO calibration with 100% calibration option against atmospheric air or 0% calibration against a zero solution
- Salinity, Temperature and Pressure Compensation—accurate readings under varying conditions
- No warm up time required with galvanic system of measurement
- One-Glance-Tells-All Screen Display with Backlight
Electrode status report, calibration data and simultaneous display of up to 4 parameters
- Rugged and IP67-rated waterproof for applications in harsh environments. Meter floats on water!
- Easy-to-understand prompt messages for easy set-up, calibration and trouble-shooting
- Recorded readings individually stamped with time and date in GLP compliant format
- Auto-logging meter saves readings automatically within seconds to prevent data loss
- HI-LO limit alarm for easy quality control – Meter alerts when readings fall outside selected ranges
- Wireless Information Technology: No wires, no cables—Transfer data from meter to computer with the press of a button
- Non-Volatile Memory protects information and meter settings, even when batteries run out
- Four Levels of Password Protection prevents tampering or accidental data deletion
- Calibration Alarm: No more out-dated calibration settings
Environmental: Test water quality, monitor health of aquatic ecosystems, survey surface and ground water drinking supplies, and meet EPA regulations.
Water Quality Testing: For analyzing water hard water, untreated water, drinking water, effluent water, pool water and incoming process water. Ideal for all types of quality assurance and water quality testing.
Industrial: For checking metal finishing, cooling tower water, printing fountain solutions, boiler water, brines, rinse tanks, ponds, pollution control, recirculating systems, waste water and industrial process systems. Useful for food analysis and quality assurance testing.
Aquaculture: Use to monitor oxygen levels in catfish and shrimp farming; game stocking ponds; ornamental fish tanks and ponds; and other fish farming applications.
Specifications Eutech CyberScan PCD 650 Multi-Parameter :
|-2.000 to 20.000 pH|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1/0.01/0.001 pH & ±0.002 pH|
|No. of pH Calibration Points||1 (Offset) to 6 points|
|pH Buffer Options||USA, NIST, DIN, PWB, Custom|
|mV Range||±2000.0 mV|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 mV & ±0.2 mV|
|Ion Concentration Range||0.001 to 19900|
|Resolution & Accuracy||2 or 3 digits & ±0.5% FS (mono); 1% FS (div)|
No. of Ion Calibration Pts
Up to 8
|DO Range||0 to 90.00 mg/L or ppm / 0 to 600%|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.01 mg/L or ppm / 0.1% ; ±0.2mg/L / ±0.2%|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.0 to 50.0ppt & 0.1 ppt|
|Barometric Pressure Correction||Automatic correction with built-in sensor|
|Resolution & Accuracy||450 to 825 mmHg / 59.9 to 109.9 kP &
0.1 mmHg or 0.1 kPa
|.. to 500 mS/cm|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.05% FS & ±1% FS + 1 LSD|
|Cell Constant||0.010 to 10.000|
Linear & Pure
|TDS Range||.. to 500.0 ppt|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.05% FS & ±1% FS +1 LSD|
|Salinity Range||0 to 80 ppt|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.05% FS & ±1% FS +1 LSD|
|Temperature Range||-10.0 to 110.0 °C / 14.0 to 230.0 °F (Meter)|
|Resolution & Accuracy||0.1 °C/°F & ±0.5°C/ ±0.9°F|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic / Manual (0 to 100 °C)|
|Memory||500 Data Sets with Date/Time stamping &
Security password protection
|Output||IrDA Wireless Communications|
Multi-data Back-lit dot matrix; 7.2 cm (H) X 5.4 cm (W)
|Special Functions||Auto-Calibration; Data-logging options with time/date indexed, GLP compliance; Simultaneous Display and measurement of 4 parameters; Cal-due alarm; pH slope/offset Display & Self-diagnostic|
|Power||4 X 1.5 V “AA” Alkaline batteries or 9 V DC adapter, 500 mA|
|Waterproof CyberScan PCD 650 Handheld Meter with pH electrode (FC7252203B DJ), 4-Cell Conductivity Probe (ECCONSEN9203J), Dissolved Oxygen probe (DOHANDYNEW), DAS software, power adapter & carrying kit set
*All probes comes with 3m long cable.
Manual Eutech CyberScan PCD 650 Multi-Parameter :
Jual Eutech CyberScan PCD 650 Multi-Parameter harga kompetitif Tentunya Gratis antar untuk Area Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia, Jika Anda butuh bantuan silahkan hubungi Customer Service (026) 5540 5390 & Whatsapp di 0813-1864-0412 dan Email email@example.com
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.