Fluke 741B Documenting Process Calibrator
As a sturdy handheld instrument, the 741B can realize the functions of multiple instruments-output, simulate and measure pressure, temperature and electrical signals. At the same time, the 741B has document processing functions, which can automatically generate calibration procedures and capture data. Of course, it fully meets the strict requirements of standards and regulations such as ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA. The 741B is a smart choice for factories that use standard forms and reports. It can save calibration and measurement data throughout the day. When you return to the office, you can call up the data on the screen and fill in the calibration form.
With the 741B, a flexible calibration scheme can be realized, which is simple and easy to use. Like all Fluke tools, the 741B is very sturdy and reliable, and is a hard-working helper. Owning the 741B means that you have several powerful tools-your work efficiency is unprecedentedly improved:
- Measure volts, milliamperes, platinum resistance (RTD), thermocouples, frequency and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Output/analog volts, milliamps, thermocouple, RTD, frequency, ohms and pressure to calibrate the transmitter
- Measuring mA measurement while providing loop power to the transmitter
- It can be used with any of the 29 pressure modules of Fluke 700PXX to measure/output pressure
- A compact, sturdy and reliable tool can simultaneously measure and output signals
- Create and run As found (calibration before adjustment)/As left (calibration after adjustment) programs that meet international quality standards. Record calibration results and archive
- Rich functions: automatic stepping, customized units, user input function, one-point and two-point limit switch test, square root differential pressure flow test, programmable measurement delay function, etc.