Hach Sension+: Fast and simple measurements
Hach Sension+ family:
Fast results: Provided by the right choice of quickly responding electrodes for your application, integrated laboratory systems or unique multi probes with up to 4 parameters by 1 click for field applications.
Maximum simplicity: Sension+ systems come complete with everything you need to start testing.
Ease of use operation, either with superior field usability or fully integrated laboratory set up:
Sension+ simplifies your measurement tasks!
- Fast measurements with dual channel instruments.
- Maximum simplicity by integrated lab systems eliminating complex testing steps.
- Fast measurements for high sample volumes by lab automation option.
Fast measurements with dual channel instruments.
Fast performing electrode portfolio with specific offer for your application.
Maximum simplicity by integrated lab systems eliminating complex testing steps.
The extensive number of probes built for Sension+ means you have your choice of probes for every testing environment.
Fast measurements for high sample volumes by lab automation option.
PC control option (LabCom Software) and sample changer option.
Automatic buffer recognition: technical DIN 19267, DIN 19266 and up to 3 custom buffers chosen by the user.
Determination of the electrode’s isopotential is important for pH measurements at high temperatures.
- Accuracy: ±1 digit
- AC Power Adapter and USB/DC Adapter:
- Automatic Buffer Recognition: IUPAC standards (DIN 19266) or Technical buffer (DIN 19267)
- Calibration Intervals/Alerts/Reminder: Reminder 1 hour to 7 days
- Communication:Options of LabCOM SW: Direc to PC or Bi-directional control
- Compliance Certifications: CE.WEEE
- Conductivity Accuracy: ≤ 0.5 % of measurement range
- Conductivity measurement: Temperature correction: linear, non-linear for Natural waters
- Conductivity Measurement Range: 0.001 µS/cm to 1000 mS/cm
- Conductivity resolution: Depending on the measurement range
- Data Export:
Download to PC via serial or serial to USB cable.
Option for Bi-directional control from PC.
- Data Storage: Date and time, instrument ID, sample ID
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 110 mm x 350 mm x 201 mm
- Display: Backlit Graphical LCD
- Display Type: Backlit Graphical LCD
- DO Measurement Range: –
- DO Resolution: –
- DO sensor calibration: –
- Electrode stand: Yes
- GLP Features:
2 ref, 1 E.C.
- Interface Languages: 6**
- Internal Data Storage: 330 per Channel
- IP Rating: IP42
- Kit?: No
- Length: –
- Measuring Range ORP: ±2000 mV
- mV Measurement Range: ±2000 mV
- mV Resolution: 0.1/1 mV
- Operating Humidity: < 80 % relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating Interface: Keypad
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C (41 – 104 °F)
serial to USB adapter
- Parameter: pH, mV, ISE, ORP/Redox, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, Resistivity, Temperature
- PC Data Transfer Software: Optional
- pH Accuracy: ≤0.002 pH
- pH Electrode calibration: 1 to 3 points calibration within selected buffer set or user defined buffer
- pH Measurement Range: -2.00 – 19.99 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.001/0.01/0.1 pH
- Power: 115/230V with universal Power Adapter Kit
- Printer: Optional accessory
- Probes included: No
- Region: Global
- Resistivity Accuracy: ≤ 0.5 %
- Resistivity Measurement: 0 Ω – 500 MΩ
- Resistivity Resolution: Depending on the measurement range
EC: 0.01 µS/cm – 1 mS/cm depending on range
ORP: 0.1 mV
pH: 0.001 pH
Salinity: Dependent on range
TDS: 1 mg/L – 1 g/L
- Result ID: Time stamp, user ID, sample-ID, etc.
- Salinity Measurement Range: 5.85 mg/L – 311.1 g/L NaCl
- Salinity Resolution: 0.01 mg/L – 0.1 g/L NaCl, depending on the measurement range
- Simultaneous measurements: 2 channels
- TDS Measurement Range: 0 mg/L – 500 g/L
- TDS Resolution: Depending on the measurement range
- Temperature Accuracy: ≤ 0.2 °C
- Temperature Compensation:
Manual or Automatic
Manual or Automatic
- Temperature Measurement: -20.0 – 150.0 °C (-4.0 – 302.0 °F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C (0.1 °F)
- Warranty: 36 months
- Weight: 1100 g
- What’s included?:
Includes: Sension+ MM374 GLP laboratory multi meter with integrated magnetic stirrer and probe holder, power supply with interchangeable plugs, pH4 and pH7 calibration standard solutions, 125 mL, 1413µS/cm conductivity standard solution, 125 mL, KCl electrolyte solution 50 mL, 3 calibration beakers, and printed documentation
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Hach . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.