Hioki CM4374 AC/DC Clamp Meter (Bluetooth®)
Karya Mandiri Techindo has a wide range of Hioki products – search by type, or model, or filter by brand to find the one you are after. If you still can’t find it contact us..
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4374 is a 2000A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, broader -25°C to 65°C operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment. Measured values can be sent to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology and displayed as waveforms in real time.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
Features Hioki CM4374 AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Multiple measurement functions
- IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure
Jaws (current sensor portion): IP50
- Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V (*1) for open voltage inspections of solar panels
- Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
- Expanded -25°C to 65°C operating temperature range
- Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
Germany iF Design Award CM4371 series