Extech CT20 Remote and Local Continuity Tester
One person operation for wire and cable testing
Extech CT20 is an electronic tool for electricians, alarm, cable installers and others who routinely need to check circuits for continuity and also identify cables and wires. It allows a single user to quickly identify and label two wires even when the wire ends are located in different rooms. It can accommodate test wire lengths up to 10,000-feet (3,000 meters), 26-gauge minimum. The CT20’s Remote Continuity mode allows the user to check continuity and to identify two or more cables/wires simultaneously.
Features Extech CT20 Remote and Local Continuity Tester :
- A bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper indicate local continuity
- Remote continuity with the use of the remote probe
- Flashing remote probe – two lead, bi-color (red/green) LED probe allows a single user to identify up to three wires or cables at a time
- Lightweight and pocketsized, clips on and hangs from the cable(s) under test without falling off
- Great for Electricians and Helpers, Cable TV and Audio System Installers, Alarm Technicians, Plumbers, HVAC Installers etc.
Manual Extech CT20 Remote and Local Continuity Tester :
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.