Lutron EMF-822A Electromagnetic Field Meter
The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
The EMF tester is a cost effective, hand-held instrument designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths down to 50 Hz/60 Hz.
This EMF tester is specifically designed to determine the magnitude of electromagnetic
field radiation generated by power lines, computer’s monitor, TV sets, video machinery
and many other similar devices.
Specification Lutron EMF-822A Electromagnetic Field Meter :
- Display 13mm (0.5″) LCD, 3 1/2 digits. Max. indication 199.9.
- Range/Resolution Two function, micro Tesla & milli Gauss :
- 20 micro Tesla x 0.01 micro Tesla
- 200 milli Gauss x 0.1 milli Gauss
- 1 micro Tesla = 10 milli Gauss
- Band width 30 Hz to 300 Hz.
- Number of Axes Single axis.
- Accuracy ± (4 % + 3 d) at 50 Hz/60 Hz.
- Over-input Display shows ‘1’ .
- Sampling Time Approx. 0.4 second.
- Power Current Approx. DC 3 mA.
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℃).
- Operating Humidity Less than 80% RH.
- Dimension HWD – 131 x 70 x 25 mm
Accessories Included :
- Operation Manual
- Battery DC 9 V battery
CAUTION OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD EXPOSURE
- Claims by some scientists that long term exposure to electromagnetic field may be the cause of childhood leukemia & other forms of cancer.
- Complete answers to any of these and related questions are not currently available.
- At the present time the most common practice is to avoid excess exposure over long period of time.
- Prudent Avoidance ” as stated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) U. S. A. is recommended.
Jual Lutron EMF-822A Electromagnetic Field Meter harga kompetitif Tentunya Gratis antar untuk Area Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia, Jika Anda butuh bantuan silahkan hubungi Customer Service (026) 5540 5390 & Whatsapp di 0813-1864-0412 dan Email firstname.lastname@example.org