Lutron RCB-220V RCCB Tester
* It is used for quick checking of the pin assignment of a safety socket as well as for
verification of the RCCB with the 5 rated tripping current settings of 10 mA,
30 mA, 100 mA, 300 mA and 500 mA.
* Phase detection and phase inversion.
* Indication of plug assignment via 3 LEDs.
* Display of tripping pulse current for residual currents.
* Operated without battery, direct power supply from the mains socket to be tested.
* Handy & compact ABS plastic housing case.
Display 3 LEDs for pin assignment of sockets L-N, L-PE, N-PE.
1 LED for tripping current pulse.
(L-Line, N-Neture, PE-Power Earth)
* Checking the shock-proof plug pin assignment
* Residual Current Circuit Breaker Test
Rated Tripping Current setting : 10 mA, 30 mA, 100 mA, 300 mA and 500 mA.
Test Current Duration Approx. 140 ms (200 ms, -30%) according to DIN VDE.
Operating Factor Approx. 10% for 500 mA range, wait approx. 10 sec between each step.
Tested Mains Model : RCB-220V 200V to 240V, 50/60 Hz
Voltage Model : RCB-220V 100V to 120V, 50/60 Hz
Power Supply Directly from mains.
Operating Temp. 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉).
Operating Humidity Less than 80% RH.
Dimension 180 x 72 x 32 mm
Checking the shock-proof plug pin assignment
L-PE L-N N-PE ….ON ….OFF
……..L and N inverted
……..L and PE inverted
* If the socket is wired correctly, then the
diodes “L-N” and “L-PE” are illuminated.
Residual Current Circuit Breaker Test
OFF Measuring Procedures :
1. If “L” and “N” inverted, then may inverse conductors “L” & “N” by using select the
“Phase Polarity Switch”.
2. Select desired tripping current by using select the “Tripping Current Switch”.
3. Trigger the RCCB by pressing the “Test Button”.
Accessories Included ( Termasuk )
Power cable with Plug 1 Pc
Jual Lutron RCB-220V RCCB Tester harga kompetitif Tentunya Gratis antar untuk Area Jakarta dan dapat dikirim keseluruh Indonesia, Jika Anda butuh bantuan silahkan hubungi Customer Service (0265) 540 5390 & Whatsapp di 0821 2742 8667 dan Email firstname.lastname@example.org