Lutron YK-31SA Salt Meter
Salinity (salinity of water) is the concentration of dissolved salts dissolved in water. Salinity is usually measured in parts per thousand (ppt) or %. In general, salinity levels can be divided by salinity as follows:
- Fresh water has a salinity measured in the range of 0 – 0.5 ppt.
- Brackish water has a measured salinity in the range of 0.5 – 30 ppt.
- Saltwater has a salinity higher than 30 ppt.
Features Lutron YK-31SA Salt Meter :
- Separate electrode, easy operation.
- The portable Salt meter provides fast, accurate readings, with digital readability and the convenience of a remote probe separately.
- Measuring range : 0 to 10 % salt ( % weight ).
- LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even in bright ambient light condition.
- Automatic temp. compensation for the probe.
- Water resistance on the front panel.
- All function keys are used the rubber button.
- Data hold.
- Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
- Built-in Low battery indicator.
Specifications Lutron YK-31SA Salt Meter :
|Display||Large LCD display, 21.5 mm digit height
Max. display count no. 1999
|Measurement range||0 to 10 %salt (%weight)|
|Accuracy (23 ±5°C)||±0.5 %salt value|
|Sampling Time||Approx. 0.4 second|
|Data hold||Freeze the measured %salt value on the display|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50ºC (32 to 122°F)|
|Operating Humidity||Max. 80 %RH|
|Power Supply||DC 9V battery (heavy duty type)|
|PowerCurrent||Approx. DC 5 mA|
|Accessories Included||Instruction Manual 1 PC.
Salt probe 1 PC.
DC 9V battery
|Optional Accessories||Hard carrying case, CA-06
Soft Carrying case with sash, CA-05A
- Hard carrying case, CA-06
- Soft Carrying case with sash, CA-05A