MITECH MHRS-150-XYZ Automatic Rockwell Hardness Tester
The MITECH MHRS-150XYZ Hardness Gauge is a measuring device used to perform hardness measurements based on the mechanical principle of a conical diamond or hard alloy indent pressing into the sample surface to produce an indent, realizing the measurement of material hardness by measuring the depth of the indentation. With a high degree of automation, accurate measurement, equipped with automatic turret and high-sensitivity touch screen, can ensure automatic electronic loading and unloading, automatic indent marking, automatic inspection report generation and other functions.
Function & application
- Used for quality control in metal processing manufacturing;
- Used for failure analysis testing of metallic materials;
- Demonstration experiment for education and teaching in Colleges and Universities;
- Hardness testing of materials in scientific research institutions.
- Operation Temperature：10～30℃；
- Relative Humidity：≤65％；
- The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
Features MITECH MHRS-150-XYZ Automatic Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Widely used for high-precision hardness testing for parts with a variety of metal and non-metallic materials;
- High degree of automation, accurate measurement, suitable for large demand or high precision measurement of high-end users;
- Automatic operation with one-button, measuring pressure can be adjusted up and down, instant display material hardness value,and high test efficiency;
- Measurement data files can be set to automatically store, open, store, print, modify, call and other operations, generate word or Excel test report;
- Adopt touch screen display interface, display operation integration, simple and intuitive, no technical requirements for the operator；
- Option for various specifications of the indenter, support 15 types of Rockwell hardness scales testing;
- Equipped with high-speed thermal printer, quickly print out the test data;
- Support the conversion among various hardness scales such as Brinell, Vickers and etc;
- Equipped with excellent performance of cemented carbide or diamond indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, with high temperature, corrosion resistance, to ensure that the instrument test value is accurate, stable and reliable;
- With the function of error value correction, the hardness value of the error can be corrected by key input, easier to meet the test accuracy requirements;
- With the function of threshold overrun automatic alarm, apply to the bulk of finished products or semi-finished pieces of paper-by-piece detection;
- Original ambient temperature real-time display function, to avoid the instrument working in the case of high or low temperature for a long time, resulting in increased test error and reduce the service life;
- Consistent with EN-ISO-6508、GB/T230.1、GB/T230.2、JJG112、ASTM E18 and other relevant standards at home and abroad.
- The test personnel should follow the operating procedures.Before and after the test,it should be repeated with standard block calibration equipment;
- If the specimen has visible deformation marks on the back and edges, the test result would be useless. It should choose the intender or test force to test again;
- Normally, the first point is only used to offset the gap of each support surface without needing to record the test result. Record the statistical test result from the second point;
- During testing, to ensure accuracy, please make sure the distance between the adjacent indentation center and the distance from the indentation center to edge of the specimen is greater than 3mm;
- Pay attention to palm the instrument for carrying to forbid falling across. Please fix well the measuring lever, counterweight and boom before carrying;
- It is strictly prohibited to turn the variable loading handwheel when the instrument load or unload the test force. Rotating the handwheel forcibly will cause the internal gear dislocation, test force in chaos and even damage the internal parts of the instrument;
- Turn off the power after using the instrument. When not in use for a long time, please cover the dust cover to prevent dust into the instrument interior. And the hardness block, indenter should be coated with antirust oil to prevent rusting after using;
- Long time after the re-enabled,it should be preheated the electrical components before test
- The hardness tester should be calibrated at least once a year to ensure its accuracy;
- Don’t disassemble the instrument without authorization, for maintenance related matters, please contact MITECH after-sale service department with 4000600280.
Specifications MITECH MHRS-150-XYZ Automatic Rockwell Hardness Tester
|Preliminary testing force||98.07N，tolerance±2.0%|
|Measuring range||HRA：20-88、HRB：20-100、HRC：20-70、HRD：40-77、 HRE：70-100、HRF：60-100、HRG：30-94、HRH：80-100、 HRK：40-100、HRL|
|Testing force application Mode||Automatic operation (preliminary test force need manual operation)|
|Indentor specification||Diamond cone Rockwell indenter, Φ1.5875mm steel ball indenter|
|Display||High sensitivity touch screen|
|Maximum height of specimen||300mm|
|Distance of indenter to outer wall||165mm|
|Main unit weight||100kg|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.