The APX 1000 provides a complete and complementary look and feel to the APX family of P25 TDMA radios. With a two-microphone design to reduce background noise and excellent RF coverage, the APX 1000 is engineered to give you the smallest P25 Phase 2 capable radio on the market today. Engineered with a simplified control top to ensure ease of use, the APX 1000 is the ideal solution for local government and public works users who require quality P25 functionality.
Features Motorola APX-1000
Smallest P25 Phase 2 TDMA-capable radio available.
Simple to navigate and use.
High-contrast color display is easy to read in all kinds of light.
The multifunction knob is designed for ease of use by combining volume, channel, and ON/OFF settings in one.
Dual microphone noise suppression technology locates the talker and cancels out any background noise.
Equipped with the latest AMBE +2 digital voice vocoder.
Three radio models
Three radio models allow the user to select the device that best suits the end users environment.
Uses color to notify you of the radio mode, potential emergencies, or specific events. Color alerts provide information at a glance.
Adjust audio levels, lighting and tones through user selected or automated options. Whether on surveillance or working in bright sunlight, you can customize settings as needed.
Offers a freeform or canned messaging solution so you can efficiently and discreetly send and receive messages.
Audible, pre-recorded voice file provides a description of the selected channel or zone.
Motorola’s POP25 solution allows subscriber radios to be programmed over the air via the ASTRO 25 systems while remaining in the field.
P25 Phase 2 – TDMA
Twice the voice capacity, allowing additional users on the system without the need for additional frequencies or infrastructure.
- Battery life (based on a 5 5 90 duty cycle): 8-10 hours
- Battery life – extended (based on a 5 5 90 duty cycle): 10-12 hours
- Channel spacing 6.25, 12.5, 25
- Frequency band UHF, 700 MHz, 800 MHz
- Frequency range
VHF (136-174 MHz), 700/800 MHz (763-776, 793-806, 806-824, 851-870 MHz), UHF R1 (380-470 MHz), UHF R2 (450-520 MHz), 900 MHz (896-901, 935-940 MHz)
- Standard battery chemistry type: Lithium Ion
- Dimensions H x W x D (without standard battery): 5.26″ x 2.37″ x 1.72″
- Display: Full
- Emergency button: Programmable
- Weight (with standard battery): TBD
- Weight (without standard battery): 8.22 oz.
- Advanced Software Features: Integrated Voice and Data (IV&D), Programming Over P25
- CPS (Customer Programming Software): Yes
- Noise reduction software: Yes
- Number of channels: 512
- FLASHport memory: Yes
- Time out timer: Yes
- Status calls: Yes
- Cloning: With multi-unit charger (MUC)
- Channel scan: Yes
- Voice announcement: Yes
- System type: Conventional, SmartZone trunking, TDMA, Analog, Digital
- IP Standards: IP54
- Mil spec: 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Operating temperature: -30ºC / +60ºC
- Storage temperature: -40ºC / +85ºC
- Water resistance: IP54 Standard
Jual Motorola APX-1000 dengan harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia.
Jika anda butuh penawaran dan info Stok silahkan hubungi sales kami di No Telpon 0821 2742 8667 Telpon/SMS/Whatsapp.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.