The GP328 is the practical Two-Way radio solution for professionals who need to stay in contact. This practical radio increases productivity by streamlining your radio use.
Features Motorola GP328
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
- Equipped with Motorola’s special voice processing technology, X-PAND™ and LLE, enables crisper, clearer and stronger audio quality, allowing you to keep communicating, even in noisy environment.
- Motorolaâs unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The GP328 is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Easy To Use
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life.
- Tri-colour LED Battery Gauge indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength.
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users/talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible.
- Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one of the lightest in its range.
Battery life (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle)
8 hours (High Power), 10 hours (Low Power) – With Standard Hi- Capacity NiMH battery
136 – 174 MHz /330 – 400 MHz (available in 16 channels only) / 403 – 470 MHz / 450 – 527 MHz
5W – 136 – 174 MHz, 4W – 403 – 470 MHz, 450 – 527 MHz
Weight (with standard battery)
420gms (with standard NiMH battery)
Dimensions H x W x D (with standard battery)
137 mm x 57.5 mm x 37.5 mm ( With Standard NiMH battery)
Available option board
Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200
Number of channels
810 C, 810 D, 810 E
Jual Motorola GP328 dengan harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia.
Jika anda butuh penawaran dan info Stok silahkan hubungi sales kami di No Telpon 0821 2742 8667 Telpon/SMS/Whatsapp.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.