Ortoalresa Centrifuge Consul 22R
A great refrigerated centrifuge, compact, high capacity and with the advantages of equipment in superior segments. Its TFT colour touch screen, provides the user with features that enable, in addition to the control of the equipment by operating parameters, the possibility to export the data for subsequent analysis and programming for operation in the future. As the rest of Ortoalresa centrifuges, it’s designed to be versatile, therefore it has swing out rotors with volumes of 400 ml. per bucket, rotors for microplates of 80 mm height, angle fixed rotors for high speed and microtubes as well as a wide range of adaptors for all of them.
The autonomy that this equipment gives to the user optimises the laboratory routine by the personalization of the work cycles. These particularities also ensure process traceability and the assurance that no parameter is uncontrolled. Its refrigeration system allows it to maintain the minimum temperature of the chamber below 4°C regardless of the type of rotor and the speed selected.
Features Ortoalresa Centrifuge Consul 22R :
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m :
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
- Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
- Emergency lid-lock release.
- Locking and protection against opening along the run.
- Lid dropping protection.
- Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C/1°F steps. Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Regulation n°: (EC) 1005/2009, (EU) 517/2014.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.