Seaward Solar Utility Pro Complete Kit
The new Solar Utility Pro from Seaward takes PV testing to the next level. With the introduction of more efficient 1500V modules and inverters, Seaward have answered the industry call for an easy to use and robust tester with 1500V capabilities.
Its market leading 40A current capability enables the Solar Utility Pro to test parallel wired strings up to a maximum of 1500V / 40A, eliminating the time consuming task of separating strings to keep within lower limits of other instruments.
A single press of the Test button will give values for Open Circuit Voltage and Short Circuit Current, and when paired with the Seaward Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter, will also record irradiance, module and ambient temperature measurements. The large internal storage memory can record up to 999 complete record sets, which can be downloaded as a CSV file to a PC for review.
To make on site testing easier, the Solar Utility Pro is supplied with 1.5M long conversion leads that convert the standard MC4 leads to alligator clips – particularly useful in combiner boxes and junction boxes.
These features, in a rugged enclosure, give the larger scale PV engineer the most efficient, portable and highest rated tester available.
Features Seaward Solar Utility Pro Complete Kit
- Test multiple strings in parallel up to 1500V 40A.
- Test at a string level or in the combiner box.
- Record up to 999 full sets of string data.
- Test open circuit voltage (Voc), short circuit current (Isc), irradiance (W/m2), ambient temperature & more.
- Free product and O&M training with every purchase.
Specifications Seaward Solar Utility Pro Complete Kit
- Display Range: 0.0VDC – 1500VDC
- Measuring Range: 5.0VDC – 1500VDC
- Resolution: 0.1VDC max
- Accuracy: ±(0.5% + 2 digits)
Short Circuit Current Measurement:
- Display Range: 0.00ADC – 40.00ADC
- Measuring Range: 0.50ADC – 40.00ADC
- Maximum Power: 45kW
- Resolution: 0.01ADC
- Accuracy: ±(1% + 2 digits)
340mm x 300mm x 152mm (L x W x H,
13.4” x 11.8” x 6.0” (L x W x H, Closed)
- Weight: 4.7kg (10.4lbs)
- Power Source: 3x 3.7V / 3000mAh Li-ion batteries
- Communication: USB Download
- Display: Custom LCD with backlight
- On-board Memory: Up to 999 datasets
- Storage Environment: -25°C to +65°C (-13°F to 149°F)
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Environmental Protection: IP 40 open, IP64 closed
- Connectivity: (CSV format)
- USB download to PC, via DataLogger Utility: Frequency 433MHz, range 30m/100ft (ROW)
- Wireless “Solarlink” to Survey 200R: Frequency 915MHz, range 30m/100ft (USA)
Seaward Solar Utility Pro – Datasheet
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Seaward . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.