Tektronix MSO/DPO5000B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
Deskripsi Teknis Tentang Produk Tektronix MSO/DPO5000B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
MSO/DPO5000B Series oscilloscopes, designed for engineers debugging and verifying complex systems, provide exceptional signal fidelity, and advanced analysis and math capabilities, for your bench or for your lab. MSO models include 16 digital timing channels and all models can be equipped to decode common serial protocols—providing a comprehensive view of your systems. Plus, you can run Windows®-based analysis software right on the scope.
Standard analysis tools include 53 automated measurements, measurement statistics, histograms, limit testing, advanced waveform math, user-definable filters and support for custom MATLAB and .NET math plug-ins. Optional applications such as advanced jitter and eye analysis, and wideband RF analysis, extend your capabilities, while Visual Trigger enables graphical trigger definition.
- Characterize signal parameters with a broad suite of standard measurement tools
- Advanced jitter and timing analysis characterizes signal integrity issues and their sources
- SignalVu software provides wideband spectral analysis and measurements, with options for audio, modulation, RF pulses and settling time
- TekScope AnywhereTM software enables off-line measurements and analysis
Spesifikasi Tentang Produk Tektronix MSO/DPO5000B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
Key performance specifications
- 2 GHz, 1 GHz, 500 MHz, and 350 MHz bandwidth models
- Up to 10 GS/s real-time sample rate on one or two channels and up to 5 GS/s on all four channels
- Up to 250 Megapoint record length with MultiView zoom™
- >250,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate with FastAcq® acquisition
- FastFrame™ segmented memory acquisition mode with up to 290,000 segments and >310,000 waveforms per second capture rate
- Standard 10 MΩ passive voltage probes with less than 4 pF capacitive loading and 500 MHz or 1 GHz analog bandwidth
- >11 bits vertical resolution using HiRes sampling
- User-selectable bandwidth limit and DSP filters for lower noise and better measurement accuracy
Key analysis features
- Wave inspector® controls provide easy navigation and automated search of waveform data
- Suite of advanced triggers, with standard Visual Trigger and Search
- 53 automated measurements, selectable filtering, waveform math and FFT analysis
- Waveform histogram, eye diagram, TIE (jitter/timing) measurement and analysis
- User-definable math using MATLAB, Visual Studio and Excel
- Optional analysis for memory, advanced jitter, serial data, power and Wideband RF
Key protocol features
- Trigger and decode options for mid-speed (100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s) buses
- Trigger and decode options for low-speed (<10 Mb/s) buses
- Compliance test options for USB2.0, Ethernet, USB power, MOST, and Automotive Ethernet
- Mask testing on communication, computing and video standards
Mixed signal design and analysis (MSO Series)
- 16 digital channels (user upgradeable)
- MagniVu™ high-speed acquisition provides 60.6 ps timing resolution on all digital channels
- Automated triggering, decode, and search on parallel buses
- Per-channel threshold settings
Jual Tektronix MSO/DPO5000B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope dengan harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia.
Jika anda butuh penawaran dan info Stok silahkan hubungi sales kami di No Telpon 0821 2742 8667 Telpon/SMS/Whatsapp.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.