Testo 510 Set Differential Pressure Measuring Instrument
The following units can be selected on the testo 510 differential pressure measuring instrument:
In addition, you can measure the flow in the ventilation duct with a Pitot tube that is available as an option – from 10 to 100 m/s.
Practical and precise: key advantages offered by the differential pressure measuring instrument
- Precise: the differential pressure measurement has temperature and air density compensation for accurate readings
- Uncomplicated: small, handy and easy to operate with just three buttons
- Clever: you can work with your hands free thanks to magnets on the rear of the instrument. When there is poor visibility, such as in dark surroundings, the illuminated display makes it easier for you to work
- Reliable: a belt pouch and plug-on protective cap mean the differential pressure measuring instrument can be safely stowed away and it is also well-secured during measurement thanks to a wrist strap
- Ready to go: the silicone connection hose is included in the testo 510 set. So you can start your measurements straight away
Differential pressure measurement on filters
Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air. These filters are to be inspected regularly to make sure they are still fully functional. To do this, the pressure is measured in front of and behind the filter. The result is the differential pressure. If it is too high, the filter is contaminated and needs changing.
The testo 510 measures differential pressures in a range of 0 – 100 hPa. The differential pressure measurement is temperature-compensated for exact readings. The readings can be displayed in pascal over the entire measuring range. Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work.
Measurement in ventilation ducts
Observance of air flows in the ventilation duct is of utmost importance for the function of the ventilation and air conditioning system. If the air flows are smaller than intended, the removal of room loads (heating, cooling and substance loads) may not be ensured in certain circumstances.
Therefore, the most accurate recording of air flows as possible is particularly important.
In conjunction with a pitot tube, testo 510 measures the air velocity in the range of 10 to 100 m/s. Magnets on the rear of the instrument allow hands-free work.
Features Testo 510 Set Differential Pressure Measuring Instrument
- Differential pressure measurement from 0 to 100 hPa
- Flow measurement possible with a Pitot tube (available as an option)
- Magnets on the rear allow hands-free work
- 10 units to choose from, display in pascals can be selected
Specifications Testo 510 Set Differential Pressure Measuring Instrument
|General technical data|
|Dimensions||119 x 46 x 25 mm|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Seceltable units||hPa, mbar, Pa, mmH2O, inH₂O, inHg, mmHg, psi, m/s, fpm|
|Maximal static pressure||500 mbar|
|Measuring rate||0.5 s|
|Battery type||2 AAA micro batteries|
|Battery life||50 h (average, without display illumination)|
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
|Weight||90 g (with batteries and protective cap)|
|Differential Pressure – Piezoresistive|
|Measuring range||0 to 100 hPa|
|Accuracy||±0.03 hPa (0 to 0.30 hPa)
±0.05 hPa (0.31 to 1.00 hPa)
±(0.1 hPa + 1.5 % of mv) (1.01 to 100 hPa)
Jual Testo 510 Set Differential Pressure Measuring Instrument dengan harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia.
Jika anda butuh penawaran dan info Stok silahkan hubungi sales kami di No Telpon 0821 2742 8667 Telpon/SMS/Whatsapp.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.