Brunton 5012 AXIS Pocket Transit Compass
Brunton 5012 AXIS Pocket Transit Compass is an innovative compass invented by geologists for easier measurements of planes, lines, bearings, and vertical angles. The dual-axis, hollow hinge facilitates quick, accurate measurements without requiring multiple read-outs or different measurement tools. Only one measurement configuration is required for strike and dip, trend and plunge, as well as bearing and vertical angle.
North runs parallel to the main hinge axis, making this compass the only Brunton Transit capable of measuring strike and dip simultaneously. There’s a lid protractor and rotation around the minor axis for accurate measurements of trend and plunge across any surface, even on overhangs. Adjustable declination allows you to use this across North America without sacrificing accuracy. It’s available in either a 0 to 360 azimuth scale or 0 to 90 quadrants.
Features Brunton 5012 AXIS Pocket Transit Compass
- Built with a dual axis and a hollow hinge which allows for easy and intuitive angle measurements for any line or plane.
- This unique orientation of the azimuth ring allows simultaneous measurement of strike and dip or dip and dip azimuth.
- A secondary axis of rotation allows simultaneous measurement of trend and plunge.
- Hollow hinge allows for horizontal and vertical sighting.
- The precision NdFeB Disk Magnet provides very accurate readings and resists demagnetization over time.
- Induction dampening makes for a quick-settling needle.
- The sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement throughout the life of the instrument.
- The needle can be set to lock automatically, allowing for accurate readings when the user cannot see the face of the instrument (above the head, on overhanging units, etc.).
- The internal components are sealed with an O-ring for improved water and dust resistance. Note that no Brunton Transits are designed for use underwater, but are protected from rain and humidity.
- Dual long-level bubbles allow the user to level the compass when the user cannot see the face of the instrument (above the head, on overhanging units, etc.).
- Designed with durability in mind, the hard-anodized finish resists scratches and dents to keep your transit looking brand new.
- All transits come with a protective leather case, perfect for carrying your Brunton in the field.
Specification Brunton 5012 AXIS Pocket Transit Compass
- dimensions: 3.9 x 2.8 x 1.2″ | 10 x 7 x 3cm
- weight: 12.1 oz | 341.6 g
- azimuth: +/- 1/2˚ w/ 1˚ graduations
- hinge clinometer: +/- 1˚ w/ 2˚ graduations
- plumb clinometer: +/- 1/2˚ w/ 1˚ graduations
- lid protractor: +/- 1/2˚ w/ 1˚ graduations
- declination adjustment: +/- 180˚
Jual Brunton 5012 AXIS Pocket Transit Compass dengan harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia.
Jika anda butuh penawaran dan info Stok silahkan hubungi sales kami di No Telpon 0821 2742 8667 Telpon/SMS/Whatsapp.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.