DJI Ronin 4D 4 Axis Cinema Camera 6K Combo
Designed for both solo use by independent creators and dynamic pro video capture, the Ronin 4D from DJI is an innovative all-in-one camera/gimbal solution. The “4D” designation refers to the Z-axis (vertical) stabilization built into the X9-6K camera and the three-axis gimbal stabilization. Constructed from lightweight carbon fiber and an aluminum/magnesium alloy, this system is ideal for independent content creators, indie filmmakers, and event videographers. The full-frame capture at rates up to 6K60 in Apple ProRes 422 HQ and Ronin’s CineCore 3.0 image processing system with ACES workflow support also suits the 4D as a “B” or 2nd unit camera for larger cine-style productions.
This combo includes the main Zenmuse X9-6K full-frame video camera and a 3-axis gimbal, plus an array of modular monitor, focusing, and control components. Kit items include a DL lens mount, a LiDAR range finder, one TB50 battery, a charging hub, and left and right control handgrips.
All-in-One Camera Gimbal System
- This innovative camera gimbal combines imaging, stabilization, and focusing in one lightweight, carbon fiber and aluminum/magnesium alloy rig.
- Combination design reduces your setup time at the start of the day and in between setups and locations.
- Included modular components
– Left and right control handgrips
– LiDAR range finder
– Top handle
- Separately available components
– 7″ high-bright, touchscreen monitor
– Wireless video transmitter
– ProSSD 1TB media drive
– X9 focus motor
– Leica M lens mount
– 3-channel FIZ lens control unit
Firmware Update at Launch
- Internal Apple ProRes Raw will not be supported as initially planned.
- A Mirror Control Mode will enable the High-Bright Remote Monitor to view and control the main camera monitor.
- The Remote Monitor Expansion Plate will now offer a clean video output for viewing by the director/video village.
- Select third-party lenses will be supported by the LiDAR focus system.
- Apple ProRes 4444 XQ will be available via a firmware update later in 2022.
CineCore 3.0 Imaging Processing System
- The Zenmuse X9, DJI’s full-frame camera, uses a proprietary chip for advanced processing and high-performance computing.
- The Ronin 4D uses the CineCore 3.0 system to support internal ProRes 422 HQ and H.264 video.
- Industry-standard ACES workflow support provide easy compatibility with other cinema cameras.
Advanced 4-Axis Stabilization
- Selectable Z-axis stabilization reduces unwanted vertical camera movement, especially during dollying moves.
- Z-axis stabilization built into the camera, 3-axis stabilization in the gimbal.
- Tilt stabilization uses dual, symmetrical motors.
- Pan and X (roll) axes with additional stiffness buffering.
- Downward ToF (time of flight) sensor.
- Forward and downward-facing dual-vision sensors.
- Built-in IMU (inertial measurement unit) and barometer.
- New and improved stabilization algorithm.
Zenmuse X9-6K Camera with DL Lens Mount
- The D4’s DL lens mount supports DJI’s current selection of lightweight, carbon fiber 16, 24, 35, and 50mm lenses.
- Full-frame capture with all but the 16mm DL lens.
- Interchangeable lens mounts available for use with Sony E-mount or Leica M-mount lenses.
- Supports ultra-wide, f/0.95 large-aperture, electronic zoom, macro, and anamorphic cine lenses.
- Please see the current lens compatibility list here.
ProRes 422 HQ and H.264 Capture
- Capture up to 6K60 ProRes 422 HQ video in full-frame 2.39:1
- Capture up to 4K120 ProRes 422 HQ video in Super 35 2.39:1
- Capture up to 2K120 ProRes 422 HQ or H.264 in 17:9 full frame.
Dual Native ISO
- 800/5000 dual native ISO
- EI 200 to 12800
- 14+ stops of dynamic range produce nuanced imaging under a range of lighting conditions.
In-Camera ND Filters
- Built-in ND.03 to ND2.7 filters let you easily adjust to quickly changing lighting conditions.
- Especially handy for outdoor shoots with changing cloud cover.
- Motorized filter system.
- Carry in “built” mode for easy company moves.
LiDAR Focus Control
- LiDAR (light detection and ranging) system uses up to 43,200 ranging points within a 33′ range
- Excellent focusing performance even in low-light environments
- Focus pulling can be viewed graphically, thanks to a built-in depth meter
- Intuitive and highly accurate focusing system
- Modular LiDAR focusing module attached to the front of the D4 rig
- Maintains focus, even when motion blur is produced by fast-moving subjects
- Separately available focus motor for use with manual lenses
- Continuous autofocus is compatible with ActiveTrack Pro, a boon for solo operators
Automated Manual Focus
- The AMF function (Automated Manual Focus) combines the accuracy of manual focus with the ease of autofocus
- Operators can grab the focus wheel of the right handgrip at any time to manually focus
- Handgrip focus wheel uses dynamic damping to provide a physical feel for focus changes
- DJI’s ActiveTrack Pro features combine continuous autofocusing with composition adjustment for professional-looking tracking shots out of the gate
- ActiveTrack Pro is based on computer vision, deep learning technology, and the computing power of DJI’s CineCore 3.0 imaging system
Dual Focus, Iris, and Control Grips
- Right-hand grip has a focus wheel that doubles as a control for main camera adjustments (menus, exposure, etc.)
- Left-hand grip has a full-range joystick to control pan/tilt; useful when adjusting headroom and more during follow mode
Single User or Crew-Assisted Operation
- Top-notch stabilization in a lightweight form.
- Ideal for both solo operators as well as assistant-accompanied shoots.
- Designed to counter footsteps from inexperienced gimbal shooters.
- Works equally well with a single grip, dual grips, shoulder supported, or tripod-mounted.
- Sport mode is available with the touch of a button, accommodating faster-paced action.
- Use in standard, underslung, jib, and crane setups
Media Storage Options
- Requires a ProSSD 1TB drive (not included) to capture raw footage.
– USB Type-C port for external recording, no reader needed to offload footage.
- Integrated CFexpress Type-B card slot.
Built-In 5.5″ Touchscreen Monitor
- 5.5″ 1920 x 1080 monitor
- 1000 cd/m² display
- Touchscreen control
- Rotates for optimal viewing
- Integrated stereo microphones capture dual-channel 24-bit audio
- Built-in 3.5mm audio input port and XLR port via expander plate
- Uses the same TB50 intelligent batteries as the Ronin 2 and Inspire 2
- Each battery provides up to 2.5 hours of capture time
- Batteries charge fully in approximately 1.5 hours
- Support auto-heating for cold weather use
- AC adapter for uninterrupted shooting
Specifications DJI Ronin 4D 4 Axis Cinema Camera 6K Combo
|Lens Mount||DJI DL|
|Sensor Resolution||Effective: 24.1 Megapixel|
|Sensor Type||Full-Frame CMOS|
|Image Stabilization||Digital, 4-Axis|
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with Clear, 1 Stop (1/2), 2 Stop (1/4), 3 Stop (1/8), 4 Stop (1/16), 5 Stop (1/32), 6 Stop (1/64), 7 Stop (1/128), 8 Stop (1/256), 9 Stop (1/512) ND Filters|
|Internal Filter Holder||Yes|
|Shutter Type||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|Advertised Dynamic Range||14 Stops|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 285°
Pitch (Tilt): 210° (-55 to 155°)
Roll: 70° (-35 to 35°)
|Z-Axis Adjustment Range||5.1″ / 130 mm|
|Follow Speed||Pan/Tilt/Roll: 360°/s using DJI Master Wheels or Pro Force
Pan/Tilt/Roll: 120°/s using Ronin 4D Handgrip
|Load Capacity||2.1 lb / 960 g|
|Gamma Curve||HDR-HLG, Rec709|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Audio Recording||2-Channel 48 kHz LPCM Audio|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: DJI ProSSD
Single Slot: CFexpress Type B
|Video I/O||1 x HDMI (HDMI 1.4) Output|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Mic/Line Input
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output
|Power I/O||1 x Barrel (12 to 30 VDC) Input|
|Other I/O||1 x USB Type-C (USB 3.2 / 3.1 Gen 1) Data/Video Input/Output
1 x Proprietary Monitor Output
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Display Type||Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Battery Type||DJI TB50|
|Material of Construction||Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Magnesium Alloy|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12.2 x 11.4 x 10.9″ / 309 x 290 x 277 mm (With Protrusions)
9.3 x 6.3 x 4.5″ / 235 x 160 x 115 mm (Without Protrusions)
|Package Weight||25.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.5 x 23.25 x 21.5″|
DJI Ronin 4D – Manual
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung DJI . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.