Elitech IR-200 Refrigerant Leak Detector
Karya Mandiri Techindo has a wide range of Elitech products – search by type, or model, or filter by brand to find the one you are after. If you still can’t find it contact us..
Elitech IR-200 Refrigerant Leak Detector 2-in-1 Infrared & Heated Diode Dual Sensor High Sensitivity Halogen Leakage Tester 10 Years’ Sensor Life
IR-200 2-in-1 leak detector is the world’s 1st dual-sensor refrigerant leak detector. It combines infrared and heated diode sensors which can easily switch between two modes. Everything you need for professional leakage detection: Elitech IR-200 includes leak detector, case, UV LED light, charging adaptor and cable, replacement/extension probe and 5 replacement filters. You will therefore be ideally equipped to carry out quick, reliable leakage detection.
Features Elitech IR-200 Refrigerant Leak Detector
World’s 1st 2-in-1*
- Refrigerant Leak Detector with both infrared and heating diode sensors. The two modes-infrared and heated diode can easily switch between
- A maximum sensitivity of up to 4g/yr enables detection of even the smallest leak
Long Service Life
- 10-Year’s Infrared Sensor life.
- 3 levels of infrared sensitivity adjustable, 1000 levels of heating diode automatic adjustment
- Applicable to All Common Refrigerants: HFCs, HCs, HCFCs, CFCs, HFO-1234, etc
- Big TFT LCD screen displays leakage amount in a vivid way. A flexible extension probe is included to double the probing length, for easy detection in hard-to-reach areas. 5 replacement filters are included for easy maintenance to prolong sensor life.
Detecting even the smallest leaks
|Heated Diode Mode*
1000 Automatic Sensitivity Level
|Easy to Use*
Big TFT LCD screen displays leakage amount in a vivid way
|An all-rounder in leak detection*
Detect all common cooling agents: HFCs, HCs, HCFCs, CFCs, HFO-1234
|More Easy Detect*
Additional sensor probe to extend the probe area
|Long Life Time*
Replacement filters and sensor caps for maintenance of the leak detector
Specifications Elitech IR-200 Refrigerant Leak Detector
|CFCS, HFCS, HCFC Blends and HFO-1234YF
|Audible and visual alarm; TFT indication
|After 10 minutes of inactivity
|8h continuous use on a single charge
|Temperature: -10°C~ 52°C; Humidity: Maximum 90%RH (non-condensing)
|201 x 72 x 35mm(7.9”x2.8” x1.4”)
|2 x 18650 lithium battery