Hanna HI-991003 Waterproof Portable pH/pH-mV/ORP/Temperature Meter with Sensor Check
The HI991003 meter features a large multi level LCD screen which displays both pH/pH-mV/ORP and temperature readings simultaneously with 0.01 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.05 pH. The LCD screen also has indicators for calibration status and stability, as well as on-screen tutorial messages. The HI991003 has many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation including Sensor Check, automatic calibration, buffer recognition,and temperature compensation. The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
HI1297D pH Electrode
The HI991003 is supplied with the pre-amplified titanium body pH/ORP/temperature electrode. The titanium body is resistant to many aggressive chemicals including those used in plating and chemical manufacturing. The titanium body acts as a matching pin that, together with the built-in amplifier, will help reduce the effects of electrical noise on the high impedance pH measurement. Examples of sources of electrical noise include rectifiers, motors and ballasts.
The HI12973 pH electrode also features an extractable cloth junction. The extractable cloth junction of the HI12973 allows for the renewing of the junction. Simply extract ⅛” of the junction by pulling on the junction will expose a new portion. Any clogging that was present will be cleared and the response time will be back to normal extending the life of the pH electrode.
- Titanium body that is resistant to harsh chemicals
- Pre-amplified and matching pin for resistance to electrical noise
- Extractable cloth junction to clear any clogging
- Built-in temperature sensor for automatic temperature compensated readings
- Designed to float if accidentally dropped in a tank
- Allows users to check the electrode status at any time
Expanded pH and ORP Range
- pH range is from -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- ORP range is ±1999 mV
Automatic Two-Point Calibration
- One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 or NIST 4.01, 6.86, and 9.18).
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH reading
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
Battery % level at startup
Low Battery Indicator
- When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Meter automatically shuts off after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
Specifications Hanna HI-991003 Waterproof Portable Meter
|Product Name||Waterproof Portable pH/pH-mV/ORP/Temperature Meter with Sensor Check™ – HI991003|
|pH Range||-2.00 to 16.00 pH; -2.0 to 16.0 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.01 pH; 0.1 pH|
|pH Accuracy||±0.02 pH; ±0.1 pH|
|pH Calibration||automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)|
|pH Temperature Compensation||automatic ‐5.0 to 105.0 °C/23.0 to 221.0 °F|
|pH CAL Check (electrode diagnostics)||probe condition indicator|
|pH Sensor Check||yes|
|ORP Range||±1999 mV (ORP)|
|ORP Resolution||1 mV (ORP)|
|ORP Accuracy||±2 mV (ORP) ±0.5 °C up to 60 °C
±1.0 °C outside ±1.0 °F up to 140 °F
±2.0 °F outside
|mV Range||±825 mV (pH‐mV)|
|mV Resolution||1 mV (pH‐mV)|
|mV Accuracy||±1 mV (pH‐mV)|
|Temperature Range||-5.0 to 105.0°C / 23.0 to 221.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C (up to 60°C); ±1.0°C (outside) / ±1°F (up to 140°F); ±2.0°F (outside)|
|pH/ORP Electrode||HI12973 pre-amplified pH/ORP probe with internal temperature sensor, quick connect DIN connector and 1 m (3.3’) cable (included)|
|Automatic Shut-Off||user selectable|
|Battery Type/Life||1.5V (3) AAA / approximately 1400 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||154 x 63 x 30 mm (6.1 x 2.5 x 1.2”)|
|Ordering Information||HI991003 is supplied with HI1297D pH/ORP probe with internal temperature sensor, HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer sachet (20 mL x 1), HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer sachet (20 mLx 1), HI700601 electrode cleaning solution sachet (2 x 20 mL), 100 mL beaker, batteries, calibration certificates for both meter and probe, instructions, and rugged thermoformed carrying case.|
Jual Hanna HI-991003 Waterproof Portable Meter dengan harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia.
Jika anda butuh penawaran dan info Stok silahkan hubungi sales kami di No Telpon 0821 2742 8667 Telpon/SMS/Whatsapp.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.