Hanna HI98107 Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution
The HI98107 pHep® is an easy-to-use pH water tester that makes monitoring water quality simple. This accurate pH tester features 0.1 resolution with automatic two-point calibration and temperature compensation in a single, portable, pocket device.
- Compact design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Cloth junction providing a larger surface area than a standard ceramic junction
- Great for drinking water, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
Features and Benefits
Slim, Ergonomic Design
- With rounded edges and a case that is only 17 mm (0.7”) thick, the HI98107 is thin and fits comfortably in the hand or pocket.
Large Multi-level LCD
- The LCD is 29 mm (1.125”) x 20 mm (0.81”) allowing the user to easily read both the pH and temperature simultaneously.
- One for ON/OFF, the other for calibration.
Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Built in temperature sensor allows for temperature compensated measurements. Temperature can be displayed in either oC or oF.
- Automatic calibration to one or two points using standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01).
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Hanna Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah indonesia.