Milwaukee MW180 MAX pH/mV/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Bench Meter with Logging
LAB GRADE. HIGH PERFORMANCE. AUTOMATED. TOUGH.
The Milwaukee MW180 5-in-1 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Logging Bench Meter has won fans around the world with its reliable, fast and simple operation as well as its tough, sleek design and small benchtop footprint. It is accurate to ± 1% of reading for EC/TDS/NaCl and up to +/-0.002 pH, with automatic or manual temperature compensation and a built in dedicated GLP key. Ideal for use by education, horticulture, labs, food processing, water treatment and many other applications with challenging pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. measurement needs.
The Milwaukee MW180 5-in-1 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench Logging Meter is preferred by people testing samples in various applications. The easy-to-use logging feature allows data collection without messy notes and errors. From aquaculture, environmental, research to educators, the MI180 MAX is your cost effective meter for fast, accurate readings.
The Milwaukee MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench meter offers:
People choose the MW180 5-in-1 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench Logging Meter to improve the accuracy and efficiency of their testing program. With easy 1 point EC/NaCl and up to 3 point pH calibration, 7 memorized standard pH buffer choices, 6 memorized EC calibration solutions 2 point temperature calibration, the meter can be quickly calibrated to a higher temperature accuracy compared to other meters and it provides more accurate temperature compensation readings than a one point calibration. The MW180 5-in-1 MAX Bench Meter is accurate to ± 1% of reading for EC/TDS and NaCL.
The meter comes with MA814DB/1 (4 ring) conductivity probe, lab grade MA917B/1 pH electrode and temperature sensor MA831R, allowing the meter to automatically adjust the pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl reading for the effect of temperature (ATC).
The meter can also be used as a very accurate thermometer with accuracy +/-0.4°C (+/-0.8°F)
The rugged meter is built to take knocks and has a sleek design that includes a small benchtop footprint .
The MW180 MAX pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp. Bench Logging Meter comes with the Milwaukee MA814DB/1 combination EC sensor and MA917B/1 pH electrode. They are Milwaukee’s top selling lab grade EC and pH probes for a reason. Designed to be both low maintenance and able to withstand more challenging samples. The MA814DB/1 and MA917B/1 are ideal for use in horticulture, aquaculture, environmental labs, water treatment/conditioning and many other applications.
- Fast easy to read results with large duel level digital LCD readout.
- Extreme accuracy to +/-0.002 pH and 1% of reading for EC/TDS/NaCl |+/- 0.4°C (+/-0.8°F).
- Extended ranges for pH/ORP/EC/TDS/NaCl.
- Lightweight, sleek design featuring a small benchtop footprint.
- Simple easy-to-use logging and RS232/USB (opto-isolated) download functions.
- GLP data, date and time.
- Log-on-demand or auto. up to 50 records each parameter.
- Easy measurement: just place the probe(s) in the sample, gently stir and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- Up to 3 point pH automatic calibration, simple single point factor calibration for EC/TDS/NaCl, and two point for temperature allowing increased accuracy.
- Rugged low maintenance, high performance, easy-to-clean pH/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp probes.
- Built in temperature sensor.
- 12VDC power supply (included).
- Temperature compensation automatic or manual.
- Internal clock date to keep track of different time-dependent functions (calibration, timestamp,calibration time out).
- 3 feet probe cables for extra flexibility when testing.
- Includes MA9315 electrode holder, pipets, initial calibration solutions, software and all cables.
CARE, USE AND CLEANING
pH/EC/TDS meters usually start performing poorly because of problems with the sediment on the conductivity probe’s rings or build up on the glass pH bulb. The dirt on the EC probe rings or on the ph bulb can change impedance. Cleaning the rings is simple. Slide the plastic shield off and clean with DI water and soft cloth to keep your readings accurate. For pH, simply soak the pH electrode in MA9016 cleaning solution.
When not in use, store the meter and EC probe in a safe area to avoid damage. The EC probe is stored dry. The pH probe should be stored wet with MA9015 storage solution to keep the bulb moist during non-use times for best performance and life duration.
The MW180 MAX is easy 1 point EC/TDS/NaCl calibration for ease-of-use, up to 3 point pH calibration and two point temperature calibration for best accuracy in (ATC). Calibrating regularly is best to keep your MI180 5-in-1 MAX Bench meter accurate for all your readings.
SPECIFICATIONS Milwaukee MW180 MAX pH/mV/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Bench Meter with Logging
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH / -2.000 to 16.000 pH
- mV Range: ±699.9 mV / ±2000 mV
- EC Range: 0.00 to 29.99 uS/cm / 30.0 to 299.9 uS/cm
- EC Range: 300 to 2999 uS/cm
- EC Range: 3.00 to 29.99 mS/cm / 30.0 to 200.0 mS/cm
- EC Range: up to 500.0 mS/cm (uncompensated EC)*
- TDS Range: 0.00 to 14.99 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Range: 15.0 to 149.9 ppm (mg/L) / 150 to 1499 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Range: 1.50 to 14.99 ppt (g/L) / 15.0 to 100.0 ppt (g/L)
- TDS Range: up to 400 g/L (uncompensated TDS)* (with 0.80 factor)
- NaCl Range: 0.0 to 400.0%
- Temp. Range: -20.0 to 120.00°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH / 0.001 pH
- mV Resolution: 0.1 mV / 1 mV
- EC Resolution: 0.01 uS/cm / 0.1 uS/cm / 1 uS/cm
- EC Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm / 0.1 mS/cm
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L) / 0.1 ppm (mg/L) / 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Resolution: 0.01 ppt (g/L) / 0.1 ppt ( g/L)
- NaCl Resolution: 0.1%
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / (0.1°F)
- Accuracy @ 20°C / 68°F
- pH: ±0.01 / ±0.002 pH
- mV: ±0.2 mV / ±1 mV
- EC: ±1% of reading / ±0.05 uS/cm or 1 digit, whichever is greater
- TDS: ±1% of reading / ±0.03 ppm or 1 digit, whichever is greater
- NaCl: ±1% of reading
- Temperature: ±0.4°C (±0.8°F)
- Rel mV offset: ±2000 mV
- pH: 1, 2 or 3 calibration points, with 7 memorized buffers: 1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01 and 12.45
- EC/TDS: 1 point slope calibration, 6 standards: 84 uS/cm, 1413 uS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80.0
- mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm / 1 point offset calibration: 0.00 uS/cm
- NaCl: 1 point, with MA9050 salinity calibration solution
- Temperature: 2 points, 0 and 50°C (32 and 122°F)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C (-4.0 to 248.0°F)
- Conductivity temperature coefficient: Selectable 0.00 to 6.00 % / °C (EC and TDS only)
- TDS factor: 0.40 to 0.80 / Default value: 0.50
- pH Probe: MA917B/1 (included)
- Temperature Probe: MA831R (included)
- EC Probe: MA814DB/1 (4 ring, included)
- Logging-On-Demand: Maximum 50 samples for each range: (pH, mV /Rel mV, EC, TDS, NaCl)
- PC Connectivity: RS232/USB opto isolated
- Power Supply: 12 VDC adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 230 x 160 x 95 mm (9.0 x 6.3 x 3.7 inches)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- Weight: 0.9 kg / 2.00 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years Meter
Jual Milwaukee MW180 MAX pH/mV/EC/TDS/NaCl/Temp Bench Meter with Logging dengan harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia.
Jika anda butuh penawaran dan info Stok silahkan hubungi sales kami di No Telpon 0821 2742 8667 Telpon/SMS/Whatsapp.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.