MITECH 934-1 Barcol Impressor Measuring Tool
Barcol Impressor MITECH 934-1 Series Barcol Impressor with Double Bracket which has a reliable design based on the principle of mechanical stress, which allows to test the hardness on site easily and quickly.
This device is equipped with two brackets so that it can effectively increase the stability of the device and improve accuracy. A measuring instrument capable of testing the hardness of tubes, rods and other non-planar material surface hardness with great stability.
The Barcol Impressor MITECH 934-1 is a Barcol Impressor series with Double Bracket which has a reliable design based on the principle of mechanical stress, which makes it possible to test hardness on site easily and quickly. Mitech 934-1 Series Barcol Impressor with Double Bracket is the latest product of the indentation hardness tester. Equipped with two brackets so as to effectively increase the stability of the device and improve accuracy. A measuring instrument capable of testing the hardness of tubes, rods and other non-planar material surface hardness with great stability.
Digital display can offer with better measuring experience. Capable of calibrating at the push of a button without disassembling. The device is so light that users can operate it with one hand. The 934-1 device is widely used in aluminum and fiberglass processing and other hard plastics manufacturing industries.In addition, it can meet most of the requirements during the production processing hardness test in the hard plastics manufacturing industry.Professional testing equipment needed to increase production rate and save cost.
Features MITECH 934-1 Barcol Impressor Measuring Tool:
- Its small size and light weight make it easy to use with one hand.
- Able to perform hardness testing of workpieces in a short time.
- The device is easy to learn so it does not require high skills for workmanship, human work from the measurement results is less influential, it is very suitable for production sites for fast and hard material testing.
- Can perform rapid NDT tests at point of sale or work without sampling.
- When compared with Webster hardness tester, there is no limit to the size of the workpiece, can carry out direct testing on the surface.
- It has a wide measuring range, so it is capable of carrying out hardness tests for pure aluminum and aluminum alloy products.
- Widely used in aluminum and fiberglass processing and other hard plastic manufacturing industries. Advanced types can also measure soft plastics, metals and leather.
- Equipped with a rotating bracket that is effective for increasing device stability and increasing accuracy.
- Equipped with a calibration erase feature that can be done with the press of a button.
- Digital screen display, make the best measuring experience.
- It can meet the standards of GB/T3854-2005 (PRC) and ASTM B648-2000 (USA).
Specifications MITECH 934-1 Barcol Impressor Measuring Tool :
|Display resolution||0.1 Hba|
|Display error||±2.0 HBa （42～52 HBa）；±1.0 HBa（84～88 HBa）|
|Repeatablity error||±2.5 HBa（42～52 HBa）；±1.5 HBa（84～88 HBa）|
|Indenter||26 ° frusto-conical, face diameter 0.176mm|
|Material||Pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, glass steel, hard plastic|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.