MITECH MHBRVS-187.5 Digital Brinell Rockwell & Vickers Hardness Tester
Mitech MHBRVS-187.5 digital multifunctional hardness tester, based on the mechanical principle of conical diamond or spherical cemented carbide indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers three different materials hardness measurement by measuring the depth or diameter of the indentation.
With novel appearance, full-featured, high sensitivity touch screen design, equipped with embedded operating system, simple and intuitive to meet the needs of a variety of hardness testing. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material’s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions. It is the new type multifunctional testing instrument for mental and part of the the non-metallic materials research and hardness test.
Function & application
- Used for quality control in metal processing manufacturing.
- Used for failure analysis testing of metallic materials;
- Demonstration experiment for education and teaching in Colleges and Universities;
- Hardness testing of materials in scientific research institutions.
Brinell hardness test: Test force(F) is on the steel ball with certain diameter(D) , pressed on sample surface. After a period of time, cancel the force. The indentation diameter is get by measuring with micrometer ocular,thus to calculate the average pressure(N/mm²).Then we can get the Brinell hardness.
Rockwell hardness test is a vertex angle of 120 ° diamond cone or a certain diameter of the hardened steel ball as a pressure to the specified test force will be pressed into the sample surface, according to the sample surface indentation depth to be measured The Rockwell hardness of metallic materials.
Micro-Vickers (or Knoop) hardness test principle is that put the provisions of the positive pyramid diamond indenter into the sample surface(with fixed experimental force) and maintain a certain length (holding), and then unloading. Finally, there is a positive quadrangular pyramid or kenup indentation with a square surface on the surface of the specimen. Then we can attain the area of indentation via measuring the length of the diagonal by a micrometer eyepiece. Then the corresponding Vickers (or Knoop) hardness values are obtained.
- Operation Temperature：18～28℃;
- Relative Humidity：≤65％;
- Clean environment, no vibration;
- No corrosive media around.
Features MITECH MHBRVS-187.5
- Equipped with Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers three-indent hardness test, full-featured, widely used, can meet the needs of hardness testing for a variety of metallic and non-metallic materials.
- With high sensitivity touch screen, easy for operation, can display test results intuitively.
- The unique displacement sensing system design greatly reduces the test result error obtained by the indentation depth.
- Designed with adjustable cold light source measurement system, can control light strength through software.
- Equipped with a high speed thermal printer to print test results in real time.
- Consistent with GB/T230, GB/T231, GB/T4340, JJG144-1999, ISO 6508, ASTM E 10, ASTM E92, ASTM E18, ASTM E384, ASTM E103 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
Operating Method and Attentions
- Read the manual carefully before using the instrument. Learn the operation steps and attentions to avoid damage the instrument or personal safety accidents caused by improper operation.
- User should follow the operating procedures and calibrate the instrument repeatedly with the standard block before and after testing. If idled for a long time, the instrument should be calibrated several times after restarting, and then test the parts after the test result is stable;
- It is strictly prohibited to turn the variable loading handwheel when the instrument load or unload the test force. Rotating the handwheel forcibly will cause the internal gear dislocation, test force in chaos and even damage the internal parts of the instrument.
- When the test force is applied to the test specimen, It is strictly forbidden to decline or raise the screw to avoid damaging the indenter.
- The use period of the hardness block is one year. The distance between two adjacent indentions center or the distance from the indentation center to edge of specimen is not less than 3mm. Too closely distance will affect the test result.
- Pay attention to palm the instrument for carrying to forbid falling across. Please pull out the power plug and fix well the measuring lever, counterweight r and boom before carrying.
- When replacing the fuse or removing the counterweight, please turn off the power first.
- When not in use for a long time, please cover the dust cover to prevent dust into the instrument interior. And the hardness block, indenter should be coated with antirust oil to prevent rusting after using.
- The hardness tester should be calibrated at least once a year to ensure its accuracy.
- Don’t disassemble the instrument without authorization, maintenance related matters please contact MITECH after-sale service department with 4000600280.
Specifications MITECH MHBRVS-187.5 Digital Brinell Rockwell & Vickers Hardness Tester
|Preliminary testing force||98.07N（10kgf）|
|Brinell testing force||306N（31.25kg），613N（62.5kg），1839N（187.5kg）Tolerance±1.0%|
|Rockwell testing force||588N（60kg），980N（100kg），1471N（150kg）Tolerance±1.0%|
|Vickers testing force||294N（30kg）， 980N（100kg）Tolerance±1.0%|
|Measuring Range for Brinell||8HBW~650HBW|
|Measuring Range for Rockwell||20HR~100HR|
|Measuring Range for Vickers||14HV~1000HV|
|Diamond indenter specifications||Diamond Rockwell indenter, diamond Vickers indenter|
|Steel ball indenter specifications||φ1.5875mm、φ2.5mm、φ5mm|
|Brinell scale||HBW2.5/31.25, HBW2.5/62.5, HBW2.5/187.5, HBW5/62.5|
|Rockwell scale||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRK, HRH|
|Vickers scale||HV30, HV100|
|Testing Force Application Mode||Automatic (loading, holding, unloading)|
|Indenter objective lens conversion mode||Manual operation|
|Micro-objective Magnification||2.5X(Observing), 5X(measuring)|
|Maximum height of specimen||200mm(Brinell, Vickers)，260mm(Rockwell)|
|Maximum distance of indentor to main unit||165mm|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.