MITECH MHBRVU-187.5 II Advanced Optical Hardness Tester
Mitech MHBRVU-187.5II advanced optical hardness tester, based on the mechanical principle of diamond or spherical cemented carbide indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers three different materials hardness measurement by measuring the depth or diameter of the indentation. With novel appearance, full-featured, Rockwell hardness value can be directly read by the optical projection screen, Vickers, Brinell hardness values need to look up the table, easy operation, it can meet the needs of users of a variety of hardness testing. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material’s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions. It is the new type multifunctional testing instrument for mental and part of the the non-metallic materials research and hardness test.
Function & application
- Used for quality control in metal processing manufacturing.
- Used for failure analysis testing of metallic materials;
- Demonstration experiment for education and teaching in Colleges and Universities;
- Hardness testing of materials in scientific research institutions.
Brinell hardness test: Test force(F) is on the steel ball with certain diameter(D) , pressed on sample surface. After a period of time, cancel the force. The indentation diameter is get by measuring with micrometer ocular,thus to calculate the average pressure(N/mm²).Then we can get the Brinell hardness.
Rockwell hardness test is a vertex angle of 120 ° diamond cone or a certain diameter of the hardened steel ball as a pressure to the specified test force will be pressed into the sample surface, according to the sample surface indentation depth to be measured The Rockwell hardness of metallic materials.
Micro-Vickers (or Knoop) hardness test principle is that put the provisions of the positive pyramid diamond indenter into the sample surface(with fixed experimental force) and maintain a certain length (holding), and then unloading. Finally, there is a positive quadrangular pyramid or kenup indentation with a square surface on the surface of the specimen. Then we can attain the area of indentation via measuring the length of the diagonal by a micrometer eyepiece. Then the corresponding Vickers (or Knoop) hardness values are obtained.
- Operation Temperature：18～28℃;
- Relative Humidity：≤65％;
- Clean environment, no vibration;
- No corrosive media around.
Features MITECH MHBRVU-187.5 II Advanced Optical Hardness Tester
- Equipped with Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers three hardness test indenter, full-featured, widely used that can meet a variety of hardness testing needs of metal and non-metallic materials;
- Using high-end optical projection screen display hardness value, simple operation, easy to read;
- Test force of the loading, holding, unloading with semi-automatic control, high efficiency;
- Adjustable cold light source measurement system that can adjust the light source strength through turning the adjustment handwheel;
- Equipped with excellent performance of the carbide indenter with high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, while high temperature, corrosion resistance to ensure that the instrument test value is accurate, stable and reliable;
- With seven test power, a wider range of testing, higher accuracy;
- Adopt diamond indenter, durable and accurate;
- Adopt high magnification optical sensing system and high precision photoelectric sensing technology, the test point positioning is accurate, the test result is more accurate;
- Consistent with GB/T230, GB/T231, GB/T4340, JJG144-1999, ISO 6508, ASTM E 10, ASTM E92, ASTM E18, ASTM E384, ASTM E103 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
Operating Method and Attentions
- Read the manual carefully before using the instrument. Learn the operation steps and attentions to avoid damage the instrument or personal safety accidents caused by improper operation.
- User should follow the operating procedures and calibrate the instrument repeatedly with the standard block before and after testing. If idled for a long time, the instrument should be calibrated several times after restarting, and then test the parts after the test result is stable;
- When the test force is applied to the test specimen, It is strictly forbidden to decline or raise the screw to avoid damaging the indenter.
- The use period of the hardness block is one year. The distance between two adjacent indentions center or the distance from the indentation center to edge of specimen is not less than 3mm. Too closely distance will affect the test result.
- Pay attention to palm the instrument for carrying to forbid falling across. Please pull out the power plug and fix well the measuring lever, counterweight r and boom before carrying.
- When replacing the fuse or removing the counterweight, please turn off the power first.
- When not in use for a long time, please cover the dust cover to prevent dust into the instrument interior. And the hardness block, indenter should be coated with antirust oil to prevent rusting after using.
- The hardness tester should be calibrated at least once a year to ensure its accuracy.
- Don’t disassemble the instrument without authorization, maintenance related matters please contact MITECH after-sale service department with 4000600280.
Specifications MITECH MHBRVU-187.5 II Advanced Optical Hardness Tester
|Preliminary testing force||98.07N（10kgf）|
|Brinell testing force||306N（31.25kg），613N（62.5kg），1839N（187.5kg）Tolerance±1.0%|
|Rockwell testing force||588N（60kg），980N（100kg），1471N（150kg）Tolerance±1.0%|
|Vickers testing force||294N（30kg）， 980N（100kg）Tolerance±1.0%|
|Brinell measuring range||8HBW~650HBW|
|Rockwell measuring range||20HR~100HR|
|Vickers measuring range||14HV~1000HV|
|Brinell scale||HBW2.5/31.25, HBW2.5/62.5, HBW2.5/187.5, HBW5/62.5|
|Rockwell scale||HRA , HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRK, HRH|
|Vickers scale||HV30, HV100|
|Diamond indenter specifications||Diamond Rockwell indenter, diamond Vickers indenter|
|Steel ball indenter specifications||φ1.5875mm, φ2.5mm, φ5mm steel ball indenter|
|Drum minimum scale value||0.002mm|
|Testing Force Application Mode||Semi-automatic (loading, holding, unloading)|
|Indenter objective lens conversion mode||Manual operation|
|Microocular magnification||2.5X(Observing), 5X(measuring)|
|Test force holding time||2~60s|
|Display features||High – end optical projection screen|
|Max sample height||220mm(Brinell, Vickers)，260mm(Rockwell)|
|Maximum distance of indenter to fuselage center||200mm|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.