MITECH MHBS-3000 Digital Display Brinell Hardness Tester
MITECH MHBS-3000 Digital Display Brinell Hardness Tester, based on the mechanical principle of hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the diameter of the indentation.It is novel and high reliable with accurately measurement. With LED display, simple operation, it can visually display the test results to meet the hardness testing requirement for the quality control and qualified assessment of the workpiece sample. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material’s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions It’s to improve the work efficiency, product qualification rate, saving production costs necessary professional precision testing equipment.
Function & application
- Metal processing industry quality control links.
- Universities teaching and demonstration test.
- The failure test of metal material.
- The material hardness test of scientific research institutions.
Hardness is not a simple physical quantity, but a reflection of the material elasticity, plasticity, strength and toughness .and hardness test is the most simple mechanical testing method to determine the metal material performance. Also one of the important means to judge the products quality.
Brinell hardness test: Test force(F) is on the steel ball with certain diameter(D) , pressed on sample surface. After a period of time, cancel the force. The indentation diameter is get by measuring with micrometer ocular,thus to calculate the average pressure(N/mm²).
- Working Temperature：18℃～28℃；
- Relative Humidity：≤65％；
- Clean environment, no vibration；
- No corrosive media around.
- Suitable for measuring the surface is more rough cast iron, steel and other non-homogeneous specimen Brinell hardness;
- The use of automatic closed-loop pressure sensor control system, can dynamically reflect the loading process load changes.
- Modeling novel, strong structure,high reliability and operability , intuitive, high test efficiency;
- Equipped with excellent performance of the carbide indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, while high temperature, corrosion resistance, to ensure that the instrument measured standard, stable and reliable;
- Support Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and other hardness standard conversion;
- LCD liquid crystal display screen , menu intelligence tips, easy to operate
- Compliance with ISO 6506, ASTM E10-12, ASTM E-384, GB / T231.2, JIS Z2243 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
- Each technical requirement of the instrument has already reached the national standards before leaving factory. But its disassembly, transportation or voltage after delivery might cause some data in the instrument changed. So to make the electronic component in normal operation to reduce the testing error, you can use test force of 29400N(3000kgf) pressing times before starting the instrument to eliminate the instrument deformation.
- The anti-interference component has been installed in the circuit to ensure the transmission of the loading or unloading single of the test force at all levels. At the same time, make sure no strong interference source around when using the instrument, and power off the instrument after finished the testing.
- All the screws and the caps have been fasten tightly before the instrument leaving factory. However, the screw and cap may become less crowded because that the screw lever for loading and unloading are rotating all the time. If there is irregular noise, when the screw lever rotating, please check and tightened the screw and cap as the below figure shown.
Pulley and cap
- The instrument power supply shall be grounded reliably and equipped with voltage-stabilizing device;
- If there is some slight noise during loading or unloading, it is the loading mechanism making adjustment automatically, which is a normal phenomenon.
- The instrument screw level and other movable surface should be lubricated regular.
- When not in use for a long time, please cover the dust cover to prevent dust into the instrument interior. And the hardness block, indenter should be coated with antirust oil to prevent rusting after using.
- Start using again after long time idling, please make testing after preheating the electrical components.
- The accuracy of the reading microscope has been adjusted before leaving factory. It is prohibited to disassembly without authorization. Otherwise, it will reduce the reading accuracy of the micro eyepiece.
- The storage and using of the reading microscope should avoid dust, damp and corrosive gas environment;
- If there is dirt on the surface of the reading microscope lens, please wipe it with soft absorbent cotton or lens paper. If there is oil pollution, please wipe it slightly by the absorbent cotton with industrial alcohol or ether.
- Don’t disassemble the instrument without authorization, maintenance related matter, please contact MITECH after-sale service department with 4000600280.
Specifications MITECH MHBS-3000 Digital Display Brinell Hardness Tester
|The power series||612.5N（62.5kgf）、980N（100kgf）、1225N（125kgf）、1837.5N（187.5kgf）、 2450N（250kgf）、4900N（500kgf）、7350N（750k|
|Measuring range||8 – 650 HBW|
|Testing Force Application Mode||Automatic (loading, holding, unloading)|
|Indenter objective lens conversion mode||manual operation|
|display usage||LCD liquid crystal display|
|Test force holding time||0~60s|
|Max sample height||225mm|
|Max sample width||270mm|
|Max distance from head to body||135mm|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.