MITECH MHR-150A Manual Rockwell Hardness Tester
Mitech MHR-150A Manual Rockwell Hardness Tester, based on the mechanical principle of conical diamond or hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the depth of the indentation. Capable of inspecting the finished or semi-finished parts of the machined sample, it is suitable for high accuracy hardness testing for batches parts with various metal or non-metallic materials. According to statistics, Rockwell hardness testing is the most widely used hardness testing method in metal processing industry, which utilization ratio is more than 70%. With novel appearance, stable performance and convenient visual reading of the classical dial, It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material’s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions. It is the new type Brinell hardness testing instrument for testing the hardness of the materials like cast iron, steel, soft alloy and so on.
Function & application
- Used for quality control in metal processing manufacturing.
- Used for failure analysis testing of metallic materials;
- Demonstration experiment for education and teaching in Colleges and Universities;
- Hardness testing of materials in scientific research institutions.
The Rockwell hardness test is taking the diamond cone with 120°apex angle or the hardened steel ball with specified diameter as the indenter to press into sample surface with specific test force, then get the Rockwell hardness of the measured metallic materials according to the sample surface indentation depth.
The Rockwell hardness measurement principle is shown as below figure. 0-0 is the position that the diamond indenter is not yet in contact with the sample. 1-1 figure is the indenter position under the affect of the preliminary test force, the indentation depth is h1. The preliminary test is to eliminate the influence to the testing result accuracy caused by the roughness of the sample surface. 2-2 in the figure is the indenter position under the influence of the testing force (the preliminary test force and the main test force). The depth is h2. 3-3 in the figure is the indenter position after dismounting the main test force. As the metal elasticity will recovery some degree after deformation, the really indentation depth of the indenter is h3. The plastic deformation caused by the main test force make the indenter pressing into the depth is h＝h3－h1. Rockwell hardness value is determined by the size of h, the greater the depth h, the lower the hardness, otherwise, the higher the hardness.
In the traditional concept, usually use a constant C minus h to represent the level of hardness, while the depth of indentation per 0.002mm as a unit of hardness. The hardness value obtained is called the Rockwell hardness value, denoted by the symbol HR.
In the formula, c is a constant (for HRC, HRA, c is 0.2; for HRB, c is 0.26). The Rockwell hardness value HR obtained is an unknown number which is usually read directly on the test machine indicator when testing.
It should be noted that the measured hardness values would be different with different indenter and test force. Therefore, the Rockwell hardness testing specifies 15 different hardness test scales according to the different indenter specification and test force sizes. And the HRB, HRC, HRA are the most widely used.
- Operation Temperature：10～30℃；
- Relative Humidity：≤65％；
- The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
Features MITECH MHR-150A Manual Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Widely used for high-precision hardness testing for parts with a variety of metal and non-metallic materials,
- Using the classic design of mechanical and manual device, data reading intuitive and convenient, without external power supply, performance stable and reliable;
- Option for various specifications of the indenter, support 15 types of Rockwell hardness scales testing.
- With diamond indenter, durable and wear-resistance, the measurement is accurate. accurate measurement;
- Consistent with GB/T230.1, GB/T230.2, JJG112, GB/T230.2, ISO 6508-2, ASTM, E18 and other related domestic and foreign standards.
- During testing, to ensure accuracy, please make sure the distance between the adjacent indentation center and the distance from the indentation center to edge of the specimen is greater than 3mm.
- Normally, the first point is only used to offset the gap of each support surface without needing to record the test result.
- Record the statistical test result from the second point.
- Screw protective cover is designed to protect the screw from dust invasion. When instrument idle or test specimen height less than 100 mm, it should be set on the outside of the screw. For testing the specimen with height above 100mm, it should be taken out for normal use.
- It is strictly prohibited to turn the variable loading handwheel when the instrument load or unload the test force. Rotating the handwheel forcibly will cause the internal gear dislocation, test force in chaos and even damage the internal parts of the instrument
- If the specimen has visible deformation marks on the back and edges, the test result would be useless. It should choose the intender or test force to test again.
- The test personnel shall strictly observe the operating procedures. Please use the standard blocks often to calibrate the instrument before and after testing.
- Pay attention to palm the instrument for carrying to forbid falling across. Please fix well the measuring lever, counterweight and boom before carrying.
- When not in use for a long time, please cover the dust cover to prevent dust into the instrument interior. And the hardness block, indenter should be coated with antirust oil to prevent rusting after using.
- Please regularly put a small amount of oil on the screw and the handwheel interface
- The hardness tester should be calibrated at least once a year to ensure its accuracy
- Don’t disassemble the instrument without authorization, for maintenance related matters, please contact MITECH after-sale service department with 4000600280.
Specifications MITECH MHR-150A Manual Rockwell Hardness Tester
|Preliminary Testing force||98.07N，tolerance ±2.0%|
|Testing force||588.4N, 980.7N, 1471N , tolerance ±1.0%|
|Hardness Measuring range||HRA:20-88、HRB:20-100、HRC:20-70、HRD:40-77、HRE:70-100、 HRF:60-100、HRG:30-94、HRH:80-100、HRK:40-100|
|Testing Force Application Mode||Manual operation|
|Indenter specification||Diamond cone Rockwell indenter，Φ1.5875mm steel ball indenter|
|Maximum height of specimen||170mm|
|Distance of Indenter to outer wall||135mm|
|Main unit weight||85kg|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.