MITECH MHVS-10Z Digital Automatic Turret Vickers Hardness Tester
The MITECH MHV10Z Hardness Tester is an automatic vickers turret hardness tester that is easy to operate and ideal for material research. Based on the principle that a positive rectangular pyramidal diamond indenter compresses the sample surface to produce indentations. By measuring the length of the diagonal of the indentation to achieve the measurement of the hardness of the material, it can be used for small specimens, thin specimens, surface coating, heat treatment of the workpiece surface, Vickers hardness test.
With stable performance, strong structure, high reliability, simple operation, adopting high magnification optical measurement system, adjusting cold light source, photoelectric sensing technology and computer assistance means it has powerful functions. It is widely used in the fields of metal processing, electronic industry, mold parts, watch making, engineering quality inspection and so on.
Function & application
- Small, thin specimen.
- Surface heat treatment workpieces.
- Surface coating
- Glass, ceramics, agate, artificial gemstones and other more brittle, hard non-metallic materials
Micro-Vickers (or Knoop) hardness test principle is that put the provisions of the positive pyramid diamond indenter into the sample surface(with fixed experimental force) and maintain a certain length (holding), and then unloading. Finally, there is a positive quadrangular pyramid or kenup indentation with a square surface on the surface of the specimen. Then we can attain the area of indentation via measuring the length of the diagonal by a micrometer eyepiece. Then the corresponding Vickers (or Knoop) hardness values are obtained.
Usually Vickers hardness values can be converted according to the following formula
HV=constant×test force / indentation surface area≈0.1891 F／d2
HV, Vickers hardness symbols
F, test force
d, the arithmetic mean of of the two diagonal d1, d2
- Operation Temperature：18～28℃；
- Relative Humidity：≤65％；
- In an environment free from vibration,no corrosive medium.
- Installed on a flat basis.
Features MITECH MHVS-10Z Digital Automatic Turret Vickers Hardness Tester
- Widely used in micro-specimen, thin specimen, surface coating, heat treatment of workpiece surface samples and etc.Vickers hardness test to meet different demands of scientific research institutions, precision machining and quality inspection departments and other materials research;
- Adopt automatic turret device, can be self-conversion indenter and microscopic eyepiece, high efficiency;
- ESupport Brinell, Vickers and other hardness units convert.
- Equipped with a variety of small load Vickers hardness scale spare;
- Equipped with high-speed thermal printer, real-time print test results;
- Modeling novel, strong structure, the use of diamond indenter, strong wear resistance, high reliability, intuitive readings, accurate measurement;
- Host stability is good, the workpiece surface quality and man-made factors on the hardness of the test results less impact;
- The use of electronic automatic loading system to control the main test force, eliminating the need to load the weight, the operation more convenient;
- Using large-screen LCD liquid crystal display, easy to operate, can visually display the test results;
- Using high magnification optical sensor system and high precision photoelectric sensing technology, test point positioning accuracy, test results more accurate;
- Adjustable cold light source measurement system, through the software to control the light source strength;
- Optional photographic device, can be achieved on the measured indentation and material microstructure to shoot for future analysis;
- Meet ISO 6507, ASTM E92, JIS Z2244, GB / T4340.2 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
Specifications MITECH MHVS-10Z Digital Automatic Turret Vickers Hardness Tester
|The conversion mode of the head and the objective lens||Automatic operation|
|Loading and unloading mode||Automatic operation|
|Magnification of measuring microscope||200x（testing） 100x（observing）|
|Minimum detection unit||0.0625μm|
|Maximum height of applicable materials||160mm|
|Test to secure the load time||0~60s|
|Maximum distance from the center of the head to the machine wall||135mm|
|Display attributes||Large screen LCD digital|
|Dimension of Exterior||540*220*650mm|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.