MITECH MHVS-1Z Automatic Turret Digital Micro Hardness Tester
Mitech MHVS-1Z automatic turret digital micro hardness tester, based on the principle that positive quadrangular pyramid diamond indenter presses the surface of the sample to produce indentation.By measuring the diagonal length of the indentation to achieve the measurement of the hardness of the material can be for small specimens, thin specimens, surface coating, heat treatment of the workpiece surface Vickers hardness test. With digital display, stable measured value, automatic turret system, high magnification optical measurement system, photoelectric sensor and other high-tech, through computer-aided software, it can achieve a number of functions such as adjustable light source and it is the upgraded products of universal micro hardness tester. It is widely used in the fields of metal processing, electronics industry, mold parts, watch manufacturing, engineering quality inspection and so on. It is an ideal hardness tester for material research and testing.
Function & application
- Metal processing manufacturing quality control links.
- University education teaching demonstration experiment.
- Failure analysis test of metal material.
- Testing of material hardness of scientific research institutions.
- Quality inspection departments quality testing links.
Micro-Vickers (or Knoop) hardness test principle is that put the provisions of the positive pyramid diamond indenter into the sample surface(with fixed experimental force) and maintain a certain length (holding), and then unloading. Finally, there is a positive quadrangular pyramid or kenup indentation with a square surface on the surface of the specimen. Then we can attain the area of indentation via measuring the length of the diagonal by a micrometer eyepiece. Then the corresponding Vickers (or Knoop) hardness values are obtained.
Usually Vickers hardness values can be converted according to the following formula
HV=constant×test force / indentation surface area≈0.1891 F／d2
HV, Vickers hardness symbols
F, test force
d, the arithmetic mean of of the two diagonal d1, d2
- Operation Temperature：18～28℃；
- Relative Humidity：≤65％；
- In an environment free from vibration,no corrosive medium in surrounding.
- Installed on a flat basis.
Features MITECH MHVS-1Z Automatic Turret Digital Micro Hardness Tester
- Widely used in the fields of metal processing, electronics industry, mold parts, watch manufacturing, engineering quality inspection.
- Adopt automatic turret device, can be self-conversion indenter and microscopic eyepiece, high efficiency;
- With threshold overrun automatic alarm function, suitable for batch finished or semi-finished workpiece detection.
- Adopt large-screen LCD liquid crystal display, easy to operate, visually display the test results;
- Adopt high magnification optical sensing system and high precision photoelectric sensing technology, the test point positioning is accurate, the test result is more accurate;
- Adjustable cold light source measurement system that can control the light strength through the software;
- Equipped with high-speed thermal printer, real-time print test resultst;
- Support Brinell, Vickers and other hardness units convert.
- With GBT4340.1, GBT4340.2, ASTM_E92 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
- Read the manual carefully before using the instrument. Learn the operation steps and attentions to avoid damage the instrument or personal safety accidents caused by improper operation;
- Carefully remove the shockproof tape for protecting the indenter when installed otherwise the accuracy of indenter positioning is not high.
- Machine add unloading test power, it is forbidden to turn the variable load the handwheel, such as rotating dislocation can lead to internal gear, chaos test force, and even cause damage to items within the machine;
- Don’t apply the test force when measuring. If not carefully press the buttonto start the test force to load, be sure to wait for the test force after the completion of the next step.
- Diamond indenter and indenter are the core of the instrument, the operation should be careful not to touch the pressure head.
- The indenter should be kept clean when used to ensure the accuracy of the test. If the indenter is stained with oil or dust and other stains, can be used cotton with absorbent (industrial) or ether in the top of the indenter carefully wipe clean.
- When not in use for a long time should cover dust cover, in order to prevent dust into the machine interior, hardness block, ball head after using coated with anti-rust oil, prevent rust;
Specifications MITECH MHVS-1Z Automatic Turret Digital Micro Hardness Tester
|Test force||10gf (0.098N), 25gf (0.245N), 50gf (0.49N), 100gf (0.98N), 200gf (1.96N), 300gf (2.94N), 500gf (4.9N|
|Conversion scale||HRA、HRB、HRC、HRD、HR15N、HR30N、HR45N、 HR15T、HR30T、HR45T、HV、HK、HBW|
|Applying way of test force||Automatic (loading, holding, unloading)|
|Conversion way of indenter||Automatic|
|Magnification of measure microscope||100X(observing )400X(measuring)|
|Test force holding time||0~60s|
|Maximum height of specimen||75mm|
|Maximum distance of indenter to fuselage center||95mm|
|Display attributes||LED Digital Display|
|Minimum index of the micrometer drum||0.0625μm|
|Power supply||AC220V±5%, 50~60Hz|
|Main unit weight||31kg|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.