MITECH MU200 Ultrasonic Hardness Tester
MITECH MU200 is a measuring device or tool that can be used to measure the hardness of a material. This hardness measuring instrument is designed based on the principle of ultrasonic vibration sensor rods, so that its use can be carried out easily in detecting various hardnesses of metal materials without having to damage the object being measured. This hardness measuring instrument is equipped with high speed and precision of measurement and there will be no indentation.
In addition, this measuring instrument has been designed using an advanced sensing system and is also equipped with single-chip technology which is better than traditional ultrasonic hardness testers in structure and function. This hardness measuring instrument with the MU200 type supports the conversion of values between HRC, HB, HV and others and multi-point measurements can be averaged. Not only that, this device can also display measurement results accurately and print test results if possible.
This type of product is generally widely used in testing the hardness of finished workpieces such as metal foil, metal film, nitriding layer, carburizing layer, electroplating layer, and many others. In use this tool is difficult to move large parts, but easy to disassemble parts of special shapes. Using a single precision testing equipment is usually used to increase the production pass rate and save costs.
In the internal protection circuit contained in this measuring device will make perfect protection against interference. Usually widely used in gears, bearings, all kinds of metal coatings such as nitriding layer, carburizing layer, plating layer, chrome coating, sheet metal, sheet metal, shaped workpieces, large immovable workpieces, all kinds of objects from the mold that need test product hardness.
Features MITECH MU200 Ultrasonic Hardness Tester :
- Based on the principle of ultrasonic resonance, this device does not damage the surface of the workpiece, in its use it is also suitable for measuring products with high surface requirements.
- This meter is equipped with an internal protection circuit that will make perfect protection against interference.
- The use of this tool is mainly for measuring HRC, free to switch between HB, HV and HRC.
- To detect different materials, users can use the same modulus of elasticity or similar materials to carry out the test block to adjust, no need to change the probe.
- Also equipped with a built-in rechargeable lithium battery power supply, long standby, even if without AC power, measurements can still be made.
- These gauges provide further measurements and can perform average calculations if varying hardness is present.
- The use of this tool does not need to adjust the direction of the probe, just simply forward the probe to the surface.
- In optional plats suitable for detection of small workpieces and detection speed can be increased.
- Equipped with a small tool size, light weight, easy to operate, simple, and easy to carry.
- Widely applied in gears, bearings, all kinds of metal coatings such as nitriding coating, carburizing coating, plating coating, chrome coating. Also used in sheet metal, sheet metal, shaped workpieces, large immovable workpieces, friction parts, all kinds of molds that need to test the hardness of the product.
Specifications MITECH MU200 Ultrasonic Hardness Tester :
|Technical Parameters||Indikator Teknis|
|Measurement scope||HRC (10-80), HB (200-550), HV (200-999)|
|Measuring precision||± 1,5HRC|
|Measurement direction||360 (vertical, horizontal and inclined)|
|Hardness||H13 \ HRC \ HV|
|Head of Measurement||136. Diamond Pyramid|
|Contact pressure||evenly contact pressure 12N ± 1N (adjustable)|
|Adaptable Power||AC220V ± 10%, DC 5V rechargeable battery|
|Weight||280g (main detector)|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.