Ono Sokki HT-5500 Handheld Digital Tachometer
HT-5500 is a handheld digital tachometer with high performance and pioneering technology at the sophisticated body. It can be operated easily as both contact and non-contact type digital tachometer, which various rotation measurement technology are equipped.
Various measurement parameters such as rotation (r/min, r/s), accumulated rotation (count), line speed (m/min: contact and non-contact, mm/s: contact) and period (ms) can be measured. Both the analogue signal output and pulse signal output are available as standard. Analogue signal is used for recording the rotational data at data recorder etc. Pulse signal is used as external sampling signal at FFT analyzer for tracking analysis.
Wide measurement range with high technical functions from 6.0 r/min (low-speed rotation) to 99999 r/min (high-speed rotation) is provided.
Features Ono Sokki HT-5500 Handheld Digital Tachometer :
- Wide measurement range from 6.0 r/min (low-speed rotation) to 99999 r/min (high-speed rotation)
- Lo range: 6.0 to 600.0 r/min
- Hi range: 6 to 99999 r/min
- Capable of both contact and non-contact measurement in one unit
- Built-in memory function – 20 data (MAX) can be saved to memory.
- Line speed measurement is possible by setting the diameter of rotational object even though it is non-contact measurement. (Circumferential ring such as KS-100/KS-200 should be attached at HT-5500 when it is contact measurement.)
- Accumulating rotation can be measured. (1 pulse/rotation by contact measurement. 1 count/1 reflection mark to 9999 is possible by non-contact measurement
- Both analog and pulse outputs provided as standard
- Analog output: 0 to 1 V/0 to F.S. (Full scale can be set arbitrarily), 10-bit D/A conversion
- Pulse output: Hi level = At least +4.5 V, Lo level = Up to +0.5 V
- Hold function of Max. and Min. values of rotation, period and line speed.
- Large LCD with backlight
- Can be mounted on a tripod
Specifications Ono Sokki HT-5500 Handheld Digital Tachometer :
|Detection methods||Optical reflective non-contact measurement; contact method (contact adapter supplied)|
|Measurement units||r/min, r/s (rotations)
m/min (line speed)
COUNT (cumulative count)
|Reflection detection distance||20 to 300 mm|
|Display||5-digit LED, with backlight (character height: 10.2 mm)|
|Measurement time||Within 1 s + time required for one cycle (however, when the rotation is less than 60 r/min, twice the time required for one cycle (MAX))|
|Display update time||Approx. 1 s|
|Measurement accuracy||Displayed value* x (±0.02 %) ± 1 count
* The displayed value is the count value excluding figures after the decimal point.
|Peak hold function||Maximum value (MAX), minimum value (MIN)|
|Memory function||20 data (MAX)|
|Over-range function||The over-range alarm (ERROR mark) is displayed when the measured value exceeds the display range.|
|Rotation upper limit alarm function||The upper limit alarm ( ↑ mark) is displayed when the number of rotations exceeds the preset upper limit value.|
|Line speed calculation function||•Calculates the line speed from the preset diameter value (mm) and the measured number of rotations <Non-contact>
• Use the KS-100/200 circumferential rings <Contact>
|Accumulating function||Provides a cumulative count of the input signal pulses|
|Cycle measurement function||Measures the input pulse cycle (however, when the cycle is less than 1 s, measures the mean value of the input pulses)|
|Analog output||Output voltage : 0 to 1 V/0 to F.S. (Full scale can be set arbitrarily.)
Conversion method : 10-bit D/A conversion
Linearity : ±1 %/F.S.
Output update time : Within 50 ms + 1 cycle
Temperature stability : ±0.05%/FS/°C (span & zero)
Setting error : ±0.5 %/F.S.
Load resistance : At least 100 kΩ
|Pulse output||Output voltage : Hi level = At least +4.5 V, Lo level = Up to +0.5 V
Output logic : Positive logic
Load resistance : At least 100 kΩ
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C|
|Storage temperature||-10 to 50 °C|
|Power source||Four AAA alkaline batteries or exclusive AC adapter (PB-7090 option)|
|Battery life||At least 32 hours (when the backlight is OFF)
At least 8 hours (when the backlight is ON)
|Low battery alarm indicator||A low battery alarm mark (LOW) is displayed when the battery voltage falls below 4.4 V.|
|Outer dimensions||180.5 (W) X 47.5 (H) X 66 (D) mm
237.2 (W) X 47.5 (H) X 66 (D) mm (with the contact adapter)
|Weight (including batteries)||Approx. 267 g
Approx. 329 g (with the contact adapter)
|Accessories||Contact adapter (HT-0502) 1
Contact tip for rotation measurement (KS-300) 1
Circumferential ring (KS-200) 1
Reflective marks (12-mm square; 25 pcs.) 1 sheet
AAA alkaline batteries 4
Carrying case 1
Each Unit Includes With :
- Contact adapter (HT-0502) 1
- Contact tip for rotation measurement (KS-300) 1
- Circumferential ring (KS-200) 1
- Reflective marks (12-mm square; 25 pcs.) 1 sheet
- AAA alkaline batteries 4
- Carrying case
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Ono Sokki . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.