* Measurement range: 38mV to 11V/m
* Frequency range: 10MHz~8GHZ.
* Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z).
* Manual data memory (Max & AVG) records.
* Calibration factor, Alarm and Clock settings.
TM-196 is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency(RF) electromagnetic field strength and capable of measuring the frequency range of 10Mz~8GHz. It’s ideal for the applications of:
1. RF power measurement for transmitters.
2. High frequency(RF)electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
3. Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement.
4. Wireless bug finder, Spy Camera
5. Wireless communication (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT) applications.
6. Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installation.
7. Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level.
8. Microwave oven leakage detection.
9. Personal living environment EMF safety.
Specification Tenmars TM-196 3-Axis RF Strength Meter
* Measurement range: 50mV/m to 11V/m
* Display: 4 1/2 digits maximum reading 19999
* Frequency range: 10MHz~8GHz (accuracy :±1dB at 2.45GHz)
* Measurement units: mV/m, V/m, µA/m, mA/m, µW/m², mW/m²,µW/cm²
* Display resolution: 0.1 mV/m, 0.01V/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.001 mA/m, 0.001µW/m², 0.01mW/m², 0.001µW/cm²
* Manual data memory: 200 data sets
* Alarm function: Adjustable threshold with ON/OFF
* Memory recall: Adjustable
* Calibration factor CAL: The CAL setting range is from 0.10 to 5
* Sampling time: 3 times per second
* Operating temperature and humidity: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F), 25% to 75% RH
* Power supply: 9V battery (NEDA 1604 IEC 6F22 JIS 006P)*1
* Battery life: Approx. 3hours
* Dimension Main instrument :370x80x80mm (LxWxH)
* Accessories: User’s manual, adapter and hard carrying case