Hanna HI-83224 COD and Multiparameter Photometer with Bar Code Vial Recognition
The HI-83224-02 is a multi-parameter bench photometer that features 15 methods for measurement of ammonia, COD, chlorine, nitrate, nitrogen and phosphorus.
The HI83224 features a barcode reader that can be used for barcoded sample vials. The reader scans each vial and automatically identifies the method and range, eliminating potential errors and simplifying the testing process.
This photometer features an advanced optical system that uses special tungsten lamps, narrow band interference filters, and silicon photodetectors to ensure accurate photometric readings every time.
The HI-83224 uses a graphic backlit LCD that allows for an intuitive user interface, offering a tutorial mode that gives a step-by-step procedure for performing a measurement. The result obtained can be displayed in various chemical forms based on the user’s preference. For tracking of data, results can be logged and then exported to a Windows compatible PC using the HI-92000 software and HI-920013 USB cable.
Automatic recognition of bar coded samples is an exciting feature of the HI83224. This advanced meter scans each vial inserted into the vial holder and automatically identifies the sample method and range. The barcode has four digits: the first two digits are for parameter identification and the second two digits are for reagent lot ID. Vials for different methods can be distinguished by a barcode printed on the vial and the cap colour – the barcodes for different methods are shown in the table below. For parameters that do not use a barcoded reagent, the vials supplied with the instrument can be used.
During the measurement phase of the analysis, the state-of-the-art vial rotator spins the vial to identify the method via the barcode, then rotates while taking a number of absorbance readings. The instrument then converts the readings to concentration units and displays the result on the easy to read screen.
- Using the average function further improves reading accuracy. When enabled in the setup menu, the instrument takes 180 absorbance readings through the vial as it rotates. Each individual reading represents a measurement through a new optical path. Averaging the absorbance readings minimizes errors due to vial inconsistencies.
- A dedicated METHOD CHECK button is available to verify the vial barcode, eliminating the potential for vial confusion or incorrect sample readings.
Backlit Graphic LCD Display
- The HI83224 features an adjustable backlit graphic display with virtual keys and on-screen help to provide for an intuitive user interface.
- Users can store up to 200 readings by simply pressing the LOG key. Logged readings are just as easily recalled by pressing the dedicated RCL button. Stored data includes parameter, test results, sample number, lot number, instrument ID, date and time.
- Logged readings can be transferred to a PC via USB using HI-92000 Windows compatible software.
- Eliminates confusion by automatically converting readings to other chemical forms. Common conversions are available at the touch of a button.
- With the tutorial function enabled, short guides relating to the current operation are displayed.
- Display of time remaining before a measurement is taken. Ensures that all readings are taken at the appropriate reaction intervals for the test being performed.
- Messages on display alerting to problems including barcode error, wrong vial, and different reagent lot.
Cooling Lamp Indicator
- To maintain the desirable wavelength to be used for absorbance, it is necessary to ensure components are not overheated from the heat generated by the tungsten lamp. Each photometer is designed to allow a minimal amount of time for components to cool.
- 10 sample vials
- 4 vial cleaning cloths
Specifications Hanna HI-83224 COD and Multiparameter Photometer
|Light Source||Tungsten lamps with narrow band interference filters|
|Light Detector||Silicon photocell|
|Data Logging||up to 200 samples|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 90% non-condensing|
|Power Supply||230 VAC or 115 VAC|
|Dimensions||235 x 212 x 143 mm|
|Weight||2.3 kg (5.1 lb)|
|Ordering information||HI-83224-02 (230V) is supplied with sample vials (10), vial cleaning cloths (4), scissors, power cable, and instruction manual.|
|COD Reagent Codes||HI-94754A-25 (24 tests); HI-94754D-25 (24 tests), HI-94754F-25 (24 tests), HI-94754B-25 (24 tests), HI-94754E-25 (24 tests), HI-94754G-25 (24 tests),|
|Ammonia LR||HI-94764A-25 (25 tests)|
|Ammonia HR||HI-94764B-25 (25 tests)|
|Chlorine, Free||HI-93701-01 (100 tests) HI-93701-03 (300 tests)|
|Chlorine, Total||HI-93711-01 (100 tests), HI-93711-03 (300 tests)|
|Nitrate||HI-94766-50 (50 tests)|
|Nitrogen, Total LR||HI-94767A-50 (49 tests)|
|Nitrogen, Total HR||HI-94767B-50 (49 tests)|
|Phosphorus, Acid Hydrolyzable||HI-947588-50 (50 tests)|
|Phosphorus, Reactive LR||HI-94758B-50 (50 tests)|
|Phosphorus, Reactive HR||HI-94763A-50 (49 tests)|
|Phosphorus, total LR||HI-94758C-50 (50 tests)|
|Phosphorus, total HR||HI-94763B-50 (49 tests)|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Hanna . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.