Hanna HI-97720 Calcium hardness photometer: Range 0.00 to 2.70 mg/L (ppm)
The photometer has an innovative optical system that offers superior performance in accuracy, repeatability and the short amount of time it takes to perform a measurement. This compact, waterproof meter is extremely user friendly with a tutorial mode that walks the user graphically, step by step, in performing a measurement. The use of a backlit dot matrix LED allows the use of virtual keys which makes the operation of the meter very intuitive including selecting different methods, reviewing GLP data, recalling the last 50 measurements, and customising the meter to user preferences.
The photometer is waterproof including the cuvette holder that is designed with ridges to protect the optical path from getting scratched by the cuvette and a protected battery compartment that holds three AA batteries. The compact design fits comfortable in the hand for use in the field or on a table for benchtop use. The LCD is 71 mm (2.75″) by 37 mm (1.6″) and is backlit for easy viewing under all conditions.
Advanced optical system
- LED that generates very little heat.
- 8 nm narrowband interference filter that is accurate to +/- 1 nm and offers 25% increase in light efficiency.
- Reference detector that modulates the voltage to LED for consistent light output.
- A concave focusing lens that reduces errors from imperfections in the cuvette.
Stable Light Source
- The internal reference system of the photometer compensates for any drifts due to power fluctuations or ambient temperature changes. With a stable source of light the readings are fast and stable between your blank (zero) measurement and sample measurement.
High Efficiency Light Source
- LED light sources offer superior performance compared to tungsten lamps. LEDs have a much higher luminous efficiency, providing more light while using less power. They also produce little heat, which could otherwise affect electronic stability.
High Quality Filters
- Improved optical filters ensure greater wavelength accuracy and allow a brighter, stronger signal to be received. The end result is higher measurement stability and less wavelength error.
Greater Light Yield
- A focusing lens collects all of the light that exits the cuvette, eliminating errors from imperfections and scratches that may be present in the glass. The use of the convex lens reduces the need for indexing cuvettes.
CAL Check Functionality
- Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check feature allows for performance verification and calibration of the meter using NIST traceable standards. Our CAL Check standard vials are developed to simulate a specific absorbance value at each wavelength to verify the accuracy of subsequent readings.
Multiple Measurement Methods
- Users can select the use of powder reagents supplied in packets or the use of low cost liquid reagents supplied in a dropper bottle.
Built-in Reaction Timer
- Waiting the proper reaction time is of key importance when performing colorimetric measurements. The countdown timer displays the time remaining until a measurement will be taken, ensuring consistent results between sample measurements and users.
Large Cuvette Size
- The sample cell of the photometer fits a round, glass cuvette with a 25 mm path length. The relatively long path length of the sample cuvette allows the light to pass through more of the sample solution, ensuring accurate measurements even in low absorbance samples.
Intuitive Dot Matrix Display
- The photometer is designed with a backlit, graphic LCD. With virtual keys, a battery status indicator, and error messages. Users will find the meter interface intuitive and easy to read. A dedicated help key provides information relating to the current meter operation, and can be used at any stage in the setup or measurement process to show contextual help.
- The meter uses three common AA batteries that allow for about 800 measurements to be taken. The auto-off feature automatically shuts off the meter after 15 minutes of inactivity in order conserve battery life.
About Calcium Hardness
- Water, with exception to distilled water, contains dissolved salts (magnesium and calcium carbonates). The concentration of these salts determines the water hardness, which can be expressed in calcium carbonate or magnesium carbonate. The sum of these two represents the total hardness level. In addition, water hardness is also related to the phenomenon of pipe rusting in water heating and cooling systems, reverse osmosis, and demineralisation plants.
Features Hanna HI-97720 Calcium Hardness Photometer
- No warm up time before taking a measurement
- Tutorial mode for step-by-step instructions
- Uses either powder or cost saving liquid reagents
Specifications Hanna HI-97720 Calcium Hardness Photometer
|Range||0.00 to 2.70 mg/L (ppm) (as CaCO3)|
|Accuracy||±0.11 mg/L ±5% of reading|
|Method||Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th ed. Calmagite Method|
|Photometer/Colorimeter Light Source||Light emitting diode|
|Photometer/Colorimeter Light Detector||Silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 525 nm|
|Bandpass Filter Bandwidth||8 nm|
|Bandpass Filter Wavelength Accuracy||±1.0 nm|
|Cuvette Type||round, 24.6 mm diameter (22 mm inside)|
|GLP||Date, time of last calibration|
|Display||128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with backlight|
|Logging Type||automatic logging|
|Logging Memory||50 measurement|
|Battery Type/Life||1.5V AA battery (3 pcs.) / > 800 measurements (without backlight)|
|Automatic Shut-Off||After 15 minutes of inactivity (30 minutes before a READ measurement)|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); relative humidity: 100% (IP 67, floating case)|
|Weight||380g with batteries|
|Dimensions||142.5 x 102.5 x 50.5 mm|
|Ordering Information||HI-97720 is supplied with cuvettes (2), caps (2), plastic inserts for cuvettes (2), 1.5V AA batteries (3), instruction manual, and instrument quality certificate.|
|Reagents and CAL Check Standards||HI-97720-11 CAL Check Standard Cuvettes
HI-93720-01 Reagents 100 tests
HI-93720-03 Reagents 300 tests
Each photometer is delivered in a cardboard box and is supplied with
- Sample cuvette (2 pcs.)
- Sample cuvette cap (2 pcs.)
- Plastic stopper (2 pcs.)
- 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries
- Instrument quality certificate
- Instruction manual
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Hanna . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.