Lutron SL-4035SD Integrating Sound Level Meter
Frequency and Time weighting is designed to comply with IEC 61672 class 2.
Innovation and easy operation, the computer doesn’t need to prepare extra software, after running the datalogger, just take out the SD card from the meter and plug the SD card into the computer, it can download all measured values with time information (year/month/date/hour/minute /sec ) to Excel directly, then users can make further data or chart analysis by themselves.
Features Lutron SL-4035SD Integrating Sound Level Meter
- The meter with programmable integration time provides precise linearity over a wide range (100dB) and features Leq and SPL measurements.
- The A&C weighting network is standard compliant.
- Standard 0.5″ microphone head.
- Time-weighted dynamic characteristics mode (Fast & Slow).
- Build external calibration VR.
- Auto range & Manual range selection.
- Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long term stability.
- Memory function to store Max. & Min. mark.
- Hold and Peak Hold function.
- Real-time SD memory card datalogger, Built-in Clock and Calendar, real-time data recorder, sampling time is set from 1 second to 3600 seconds.
- Manual data logger is available (set sampling time to 0 seconds), as long as running manual datalogger function, it can set position(location) No. ( position 1 to position 99 ) are different.
- SD card capacity: 1GB to 16GB.
- LCD with green backlight, easy to read.
- Can auto power off or manual power off.
- Data storage, record max. and min. reading.
- Microcomputer circuit, high accuracy.
- Powered by UM3/AA ( 1.5 V ) x 6 batteries or 9V DC adapter.
- RS232/USB PC PC interface.
- Heavy duty & compact housing case. Leq, SPL, MAX-S, and MIN-S measurements.
Specifications Lutron SL-4035SD Integrating Sound Level Meter
- Circuit: Custom one-chip LSI microprocessor circuit.
* LCD size : 52 mm x 32 mm
* LCD with green backlight (ON/OFF).
- Measurement Type:
* SPL : Sound pressure level
* Leq : Equivalent Continuous Noise Level
- Measurement Range: 30 – 130 dB.
- Resolution: 0.1 dB
* dB (frequency weighting A & C),
* Time weighting (Fast, Slow),
* Peak hold, Data hold
* Record (Max., Min.).
* The characteristic of the frequency weighted network “A” complies with IEC 61672-1-2013 class 2
* Under 94 dB input signal, the accuracy is:
31.5 Hz ± 3.0 dB
63 Hz ± 2.0 dB
125 Hz ± 1.5 dB
250 Hz ± 1.5 dB
500 Hz ± 1.5 dB
1 KHz ± 1.0 dB
2 KHz ± 2.0 dB
4 KHz ± 3.0 dB
8 KHz ± 5.0 dB
Specifications above. tested in an RF Field Strength environment less than 30 MHz only.
- Frequency Weighting Network:
* Characteristics A & C.
* Weighting : Characteristics are simulated in response to “Human Ear Listing”. Usually, when measuring environmental noise levels, always select the A weighting.
* C weighting : Characteristic close to “FLAT” response. Typical, suitable for checking engine noise (Q.C.check) & knowing the sound pressure level of the equipment being tested.
- Peak hold: To maintain the peak measured value (max.).
- Data storage: To freeze measurement values.
- Time weighting (FAST & SLOW):
* Fast – t = 125 ms The “Fast” range is simulated by weighting human ear response times.
* Slow – t = 1 s The “Slow” range is easy to get the average value of the sound vibration level.
- Range selector:
* Auto range: 30 to 130 dB.
* Manual range: 2 ranges, 30 to 80 dB, 80 to 130 dB, 50 dB at each step, with over & under range indication.
- Frequency: 31.5 to 8000 Hz.
- Microphone type: Electric condenser microphone.
- Microphone size: Outer size, DIA 12.7 mm. (1/2 inch).
- VR Calibration: Build in external calibration VR, easily calibrated at 94 dB level by screwdriver.
- Calibrator: B & K (Bruel & kjaer), MULTIFUNCTIONAL ACOUSTIC CALIBRATOR Type 4226.
- Datalogger Sampling Timing Range:
* Auto: 1 second to 3600 seconds
* Manual: Press data logger button once will save data once.
- Memory Card: SD memory card. 1GB to 16GB.
- Advanced settings:
* Set clock time (Year/Month/Date, Hour/Minute/Second)
* Set sampling time
* Auto shutdown management
* Set Beep sound ON/OFF
* SD card setting decimal point
* Format SD memory card
* Frequency weighting to setting A or C
- More Indication: Show ” – – – -“.
- Data Store: Freezes display reading.
- Memory Retention: Maximum & Minimum Values. (for SPL)
- Display Sampling Time: Approx. 1 second.
- Data Output: PC PC RS 232/USB interface.
- AC output: 0.5 Vrms AC per step of the range. * Output impedance: 600 ohms.
- Power off: Automatic power off saves battery life or manual power off at the push of a button.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50℃.
- Operating Humidity: Less than 85% R.H.
- Power Supply:
* Alkaline or heavy duty DC 1.5 V batteries ( UM3, AA ) x 6 PCs, or equivalent.
* DC 9V adapter input. (AC/DC power adapter is optional).
- Power Current:
* Normal operation (no SD card save data and LCD Backlight OFF):
- Approximately. DC 12 mA.
* When SD card saves data but and LCD Backlight is OFF): Approx. DC 51 mA.
* If the LCD backlight is on, the power consumption will increase by approx. 30 mA.
- Weight: 489 g/1.08 lb.
- Dimensions: 245 x 68 x 45mm. (9.6×2.7×1.9 inches).
- Instruction manual……………………1 PC
- Hard carrying case, CA-06………….1 PC
- Sound calibrator ( 94 dB ), SC-941.
- Sound calibrator ( 94/114 dB ), SC-942.
- Sound wind shield ball, SB-01
- SD Card ( 2 GB )
- USB cable, USB-01.
- RS232 cable, UPCB-02.
- Data Acquisition software,
- AC to DC 9V adapter.
- Soft carrying case, CA-05A.
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung LUTRON. Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilayah indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.