MITECH MFD800C Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
MITECH MFD800C Flaw Detector has the function of waterproof, oil-proof, dust-proof can reach IP65 protection level. It is a necessary professional precision instrument for flaw detection, quality control, on-line safety monitoring and life evaluation in the fields of oil, chemical, metallurgy, shipbuilding, aviation, railway and so on.
MITECH MFD800C Defect Detector is a measuring tool used to detect defects in hard or solid objects. This device has a unique design, advanced manufacturing, convenient operation, powerful functions, It takes a lot of advantages in one unit. It has earned customers favor since its inception. Can test, direct, evaluate and diagnose various flaws such as cracks, air holes in the workpiece interior quickly and accurately without any crushing. With full digital 640X480 TFT LCD display, can choose the operating interface style and LCD brightness according to the environment.
With humanizing interface design, waveform shows carefully. Can find defects clearly in full screen. One hand capable of holding operations, curve generation, calibration checks and other conventional operations can be completed automatically. Core processor CPU with 400M main frequency, can solve complex processes quickly and realize intelligent flaw analysis.
Low power design with large capacity and high performance lithium ion battery module, can work more than 8 hours continuously. Full English master-slave menu, emphasize user experience, collect shortcut keys, digital shuttle rotating wheel, cross menu three ways of operation in one body, customers with different habits can operate it freely. It supports multiple languages.
Features MITECH MFD800C Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector :
- Gate Alarm, gate position, gate width and gate height can be adjusted as desired. Gate B can choose to set a surge alarm or a wave loss alarm. Beep on gate and LED light can be locked or closed (LED light alarm is very effective under noise environment).
- Data storage, the instrument is built with mass storage, the data and files will not be lost due to damage to the instrument. Storage content includes channel parameters, waveform images, and video files. Support 1000 groups of defect detect channel parameters. It can be fine-tuned for the combination parameters of different types of probes and instruments and set test standards for each industry independently. Can store 10000 images, detect signal and echo parameters. It can realize to store, read and transfer data via USB port.
- Video function, the instrument supports to save the inspection process as a video file and save it to the internal storage card. Video files can be played back via the instrument but can also be uploaded to a computer for playback via special software. Supports a maximum of 100 pieces of video files, the total video time is about 15 hours. Video playback of the inspection process makes it very convenient for learning to detect but is also saved for future analysis for the inspection process.
- Real Time Clock, record and keep tracking records detect date and time in real time.
- Communication, high-speed USB2.0 communication interface supports U disk mode and data connection mode. Create internal memory card instrument as U disk, can back up for data to PC easily. It can also use special software to upload and download data via the USD port.
- Battery Module, large capacity lithium battery module is easy to assemble and disassemble. It can be charged independently but is also charged by inserting a wire. Its continuous working time is more than 8 hours.
Specifications MITECH MFD800C Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector :
|Display Resolution||(640×480 pixels) full digital TFT LCD|
|Flaw Sizing||Automatic flaw sizing using AVG/AVG or DAC, speeds reporting of defect acceptance or rejection.|
|Weld Figure Feature||Weld Figure feature can be enabled when detecting the weld parts using angle transducer.|
|Auto-Calibration||Automated calibration of transducer zero offset and/or material velocity|
|Memory||be able to store, recall the A-Scan patterns and instrument settings.|
|Flaw Locating||Live display Sound-path, Projection (surface distance), Depth, Amplitude|
|Defect Quantification||directly display the result with db unit|
|Defect characterization||calculate the equivalent size of the flaw easily and quickly to facilitate the judgment of artificia|
|Curved Surface Correction||used to measure the surface distance and depth of defect on a curved surface|
|AWS D1.1||one of the AWS（American Welding Society） standards|
|Crack Height Measuring||measure and display the height of a crack found inside the workpiece|
|Magnify Gate||spreading of the gate range over the entire screen width|
|Video Recording||more than 15 hours|
|A Scan Freeze||Display freeze holds waveform and sound path data|
|Coded Echo Color||locate the flaw position|
|B-Scan||display a graphical cross-section of the workpiece|
|Power-Saving Method||low power consumption|
|Communication Interface||High Speed USB2.0 port|
|Working Language||Chinese and English|
|Measuring Range||(0 ~ 9999) mm at steel velocity|
|Bandwidth||0.5 to 15MHz automatic matching according to the probe frequency|
|Material Velocity||(1000 ~ 15000) m / s|
|Dynamic Range||≥ 36dB|
|Vertical Linear Deviation||≤ 2.5%|
|Horizontal Linear Deviation||≤ 0.1%|
|Resolution||> 40dB (5P14)|
|Sensitivity Leavings||62dB (flat-bottomed deep hole 200mmФ2)|
|Rejection||(0 to 80)% Linear without affecting the linearity and gain|
|Noise Level||≤ 8%|
|Probe Type||straight beam probe, angle beam probe, dual element probe, through-transmit probe|
|Gates||Wave-getting Gate, Wave-losing Gate, Single Gate Reading, Dual Gate Reading; both peak and edge can|
|Alarm||Beep Alarm and LED light Alarm|
|Power Supply||DC 9V|
|Working Time||＞8 hours|
|Overall Dimensions||280 × 220 × 70(mm)|
|Operating Temperature||(-10 ~ 50) ℃|
|Relative Humidity||(20 ~ 95)% RH|
|Pulse Energy||200V, 300V, 400V, 500V, 600V selectable, suitable for various probe|
|Pulse Width||(0.1～0.512)µs range with continuous adjustment to match the different frequency probes|
|Probe Damping||100Ω、200Ω、400Ωselectable to meet different requirements for resolution and sensitivity.|
|Sampling||10 digits AD Converter at the sampling speed of 160MHz, waveform of highly fidelity.|
|Rectification||Positive half wave, negative half wave, full wave, RF|
|Gate Reading||optional for single gate and double gate reading mode, both peak and edge can trigger it|
|Gain||0 dB to 110 dB adjustable in selectable steps 0.1 dB, 1 dB, 2dB and 6dB|
|Transducer Connections||BNC or LEMO|