CEIA PMD2 Plus Walk-Through Metal Detector
Karya Mandiri Techindo has a wide range of CEIA products – search by type, or model, or filter by brand to find the one you are after. If you still can’t find it contact us..
Strict requirements and detection needs call for security checkpoints to perform efficiently even under very challenging conditions. The PMD2 Plus detects fi rearms and knives, even when they are hidden within body cavities, and accurately indicate the position of the threat, its intensity and its prevalent composition.
Features CEIA PMD2 Plus Walk-Through Metal Detector
- Superior Detection and Throughput
- High Discrimination of Non-Threat Items
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Compliant with the strictest Security Standards for weapons detection
- New mechanical structure with high protection degree
- Unmatched Reliability
- Aesthetic, Compact and Light Weight
- Rapid Installation
The system allows the Head of Security to set Security Level quickly, reliably and without having to program the device in any way.
Most powerful and versatile security features
Up to 50 built-in Security Programs:
- Up to 30 International Standards
- Up to 20 Customizable Levels
Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the PMD2 Plus.
Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own program and save it in internal memory for later use.
Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc. and security level selection.
One unique characteristic of the CEIA metal detectors is the chip-card system, which allows Security Management to set the Security Level quickly, reliably and without having to program the device in any way.
Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability.
Detection of all metallic threat items
- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities
- Quick, accurate analysis of all parts of the body of people in transit, from the shoe level to the crossbar
- Guaranteed coverage for all orientations and locations, never in need of calibration
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition
High discrimination & throughput
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow
- No need to remove items such as belts, coins, keys, jewelry, watches, wallets, etc.
- Better Discrimination = Shorter Lines and/or Less Staffing
The PMD2 Plus has a very low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Standards requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
Immunity to external interferences
Exceptional immunity to environmental interferences makes the Metal Detector easy to use even when electrical noise is encountered.
New Certified IP66 Control Unit
- New integrated design
- Total compatibility with IP20 (plastic) and IP65 (stainless steel) control units
- Robust structure through the use of high-performance polymers for the construction of housing
- Waterproof / Dustproof: IP66 compliant (IEC 60529)
- Exceptional impact resistance at low and high temperatures and resistance to corrosion from atmospheric agents
- Display made with specifi c polymer to improve the visibility of the LEDs by increasing the defi nition and clarity
Unique alarm signalling
- High visibility of the control unit and the zone indication independent from the operator position and the installation environment
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds
- 10 Alarm Volume Levels
- Very High Precision Transit Counter
Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The detector provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the vertical and lateral areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
- One touch guided automatic installation (OTS)
- Innovative function assisting the installation through an automatic step-by-step procedure
- Continuous self diagnostics assures monitored performance reliability
Integrated Web-Server & Logger
- Monitor the status of Metal Detector network in real time
- Centralized Setting of the Metal Detectors’ working parameters
- Transits flow monitoring
- Report on number of people screened and alarm rates automatically
- Detailed reporting of the transits data and the Security Device configuration data
- Remotely control and verify the security level
- No server or specific client software required, only a web browser
- Zero configuration network for simple setup
- 2 x Ethernet 100base-TX
Specifications CEIA PMD2 Plus Walk-Through Metal Detector
|State-of-the-art, robust and washable panels or compact elliptical columns
Protected against aging, weather and wear
|High discrimination and transit flow rates five or more times greater than other metal detection systems
Quick reset time as short as 0.2 seconds for high throughput rate
Very high detection speed (up to 15 m/sec.)
Built-in operational functional verification
One-touch key reading of inbound, outbound and Security Level Data
|Continuous self diagnostic system
No periodic re-calibration and preventive maintenance required
No scheduled maintenance
Fully digital design
|Multi-zone display bar for “height on person” localization
4 light bars with selectable entry/exit and pacing indication
Green and red metering signals proportional to the mass of the detected target
10 selectable continuous and pulsed tone plus 34 special tones
10 selectable sound intensities ranging from 0 to 90 dbA at 1m
|Type of signaling
|Fixed or proportional to the mass in transit – visible from 6m under lighting of 4000lux
60 distinct zones (20 vertical x 3 lateral) entry and exit side
|Up to 50 built-in Security Programs.
Remote via Infrared Remote Control Unit, BT or Ethernet 10/100 base T (option) interface.
Security level: International Standard (IS) command / Chip card.
Local by Control Unit alphanumeric display and keyboard.
Programming and chip card access protected by user and super-user passwords.
|Power Supply : 100…277V~ }10%, 47…63Hz, 40 VA typical consumption
Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C (-37°C to +70°C upon request)
Storage temperature: -37°C to +70°C
Relative humidity: 0 to 95% (without condensation)
|Automatic synchronisation between two or more metal detectors with distance of down to 5 cm without the use of external cables.
Automatic Installation function (OTS).
|Certification and compliance
|Compliant with and certified to the applicable Standards for Enhanced Metal Detectors (EMD).
Compliant with the applicable electromagnetic Standards on Human Exposure and Pacemaker Safety.
Compliant with all Airport Security Standards worldwide.
Compliant with applicable International Standards for electrical safety and EMC.
|CEIA provides full operational and technical training support by certified personnel either at CEIA facility or at customer site.
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung CEIA. Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.