MITECH MHRS-45A Digital Surface Rockwell Hardness Tester
Mitech MHRS-45A Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester, based on the mechanical principle of conical diamond or hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the depth of the indentation. According to statistics, Rockwell hardness testing is the most widely used hardness testing method in metal processing industry, which utilization ratio is more than 70%. It is stable performance, intuitive and convenient LCD display, which makes it easy to operate menu-style design, mechanical and electrical integration of a new generation of high-tech products. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material’s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions, and it is the sophisticated detection equipment to test the surface hardness of metal and other materials.
Function & application
- Used for quality control in metal processing manufacturing
- Used for failure analysis testing of metallic materials;
- Demonstration experiment for education and teaching in Colleges and Universities;
- Hardness testing of materials in scientific research institutions.
The surface Rockwell hardness test is based on a diamond cone or a diameter of the ball head, with a small test force to press the sample surface hardness value. In the test, the initial test force is first loaded and the main test force is loaded. After pressing the specimen test surface, the main test force is removed, and the surface Rockwell hardness value of the measured metal material can be determined,according to the depth of the specimen indentation while retaining the initial test force.
As is shown in the figure below, 0-0 is the position where the diamond indenter is not yet in contact with the specimen. 1-1 for the initial test force under the action of the indenter position, press the depth of h1, the initial test is to eliminate the sample surface.It is not clean which is caused by the accuracy of the test results. In the figure, 2-2 is the position of the indenter under the total test force (initial test force and main test force), the pressing depth is h2.3-3,and the position of the indenter after unloading the main test force, for metal elastic deformation will produce a certain recovery, so the actual pressure into the depth of h3 h3.The main test force caused by the plastic deformation of the indenter into the depth of h is h3-h1. Rockwell hardness value determined by the size of h, the greater the depth h, the lower the hardness; the other hand, and the higher the hardness. Each press 0.001mm is a surface Rockwell hardness unit. The hardness value obtained is called the surface Rockwell hardness value, denoted by the symbol HRN (T).
- Operation Temperature：10～30℃；
- Relative Humidity：≤65％；
- The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
Features MITECH MHRS-45A Digital Surface Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Widely used for surface Rockwell hardness test with a variety of metal and non-metallic materials;
- Adopt large-screen LCD and LED digital dual-screen display, easy to operate, and it can visually display the test results and the measurement parameters;
- With fast test speed, small indentation of the workpiece after testing, it is the high-tech products of the mechanical and electrical integration ;
- Support the conversion among various hardness scales such as Brinell, Vickers and etc;
- Option for various specifications of the indenter, support many types of Rockwell hardness scales testing ;
- Equipped with high-speed thermal printer, quickly print out the test data;
- Diamond indenter, durable wear and accurate measurement;
- Using grating displacement sensor, and the measurement error is small;
- Consistent with EN-ISO-6508、GB/T230.1、GB/T230.2、JJG112、ASTM E18 and other relevant standards at home and abroad.
- During testing, to ensure accuracy, please make sure the distance between the adjacent indentation center and the distance from the indentation center to edge of the specimen is greater than 3mm;
- Normally, the first point is only used to offset the gap of each support surface without needing to record the test result.
- Record the statistical test result from the second point;
- It is strictly prohibited to turn the variable loading handwheel when the instrument load or unload the test force. Rotating the handwheel forcibly will cause the internal gear dislocation, test force in chaos and even damage the internal parts of the instrument;
- If the specimen has visible deformation marks on the back and edges, the test result would be useless. It should choose the intender or test force to test again;
- The test personnel should follow the operating procedures.Before and after the test,it should be repeated with standard block calibration equipment;
- Pay attention to palm the instrument for carrying to forbid falling across. Please fix well the measuring lever, counterweight and boom before carrying;
- When not in use for a long time, please cover the dust cover to prevent dust into the instrument interior. And the hardness block, indenter should be coated with antirust oil to prevent rusting after using;
- Long time after the re-enabled,it should be preheated the electrical components before test
- The hardness tester should be calibrated at least once a year to ensure its accuracy;
- Please regularly put a small amount of oil on the screw and the handwheel interface;
- Don’t disassemble the instrument without authorization, for maintenance related matters, please contact MITECH after-sale service department with 4000600280.
Specifications MITECH MHRS-45A Digital Surface Rockwell Hardness Tester
|Preliminary testing force||29.4N，tolerance±2.0%|
|Measuring range||HR15N：70-91、HR30N：42-80、HR45N：20-70、 HR15T：73-93、HR30T：43-82、HR45T：12-72|
|Testing force application Mode||Automatic operation (preliminary test needs manual operation)|
|Indentor specification||Diamond cone Rockwell indenter, Φ1.5875mm steel ball indenter.|
|Display||LCD and LED digital tube dual screen display|
|Rockwell scale||HR15N 、HR30N 、HR45N 、HR15T 、HR30T 、HR45T|
|Maximum height of specimen||170mm|
|Distance of indenter to outer wall||165mm|
|Main unit Weight||80kg|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.