MITECH MH100 Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
MH100 series pocket hardness meters, also known as pen-type hardness tester, based on Leeb hardness measuring principle, quick and easy on-site test the hardness of series metal materials, support free conversion between Richter, Brinell, Rockwell hardness scale and others,integrated compact design, small size, portable, highly integrated, stable and reliable performance, supporting data transfer and print the stored function. Widely used in failure analysis of metal processing and manufacturing, special equipment, permanent assembly, inspection and other fields. Particularly suitable for large parts and non-removable part of the site hardness testing. It is professional precision instrument to improve the pass rate of production and cost savings .
Function & application
- Die cavity of molds.
- Bearings and other parts.
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment.
- Heavy work piece.
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space.
- Requirements of formal original record for test results.
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials.
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
The energy quotient is quoted in the hardness unit HL and is calculated from comparing the impact and rebound velocities of the impact body. It rebounds faster from harder samples than from softer ones, resulting in a greater energy quotient which is defined as 1000×Vr/ Vi.
HL— Leeb hardness value
Vr — Rebound velocity of the impact body
Vi — Impact velocity of the impact body
- Working temperature：- 10℃～＋50℃；
- Storage temperature：-30℃～＋60℃
- Relative humidity: ≤90％；
- The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
Features MITECH MH100 Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
- Based on the principle of Leeb hardness testing theory. It can measure the Leeb hardness of all metallic materials.
- High-contrast Segment LCD ，easy to use.
- Support Steel ,when using D sensor to test steel,it can show HB directly.
- Software calibration automatically.
- 100 groups (impact times 32 ~ 1) hardness measurements, each set of data includes single testing value,average value, measurement date / time, impact direction, frequency, material, hardness, and other information.
- Real-time display the remaining battery power, charging progress is displayed while charging.
- USB interface to PC for data communication.
- Data processing software can do transmission measurements, the measured value storage management, statistical analysis of the measured value, the measured value of the print report and batch set the instrument parameters .
- Integrated compact design, small size, portable, highly integrated, stable and reliable performance, suitable for harsh environment field operations, prevent from vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference.
Operating Method and Attentions
Press the power key to start up the instrument. The instrument then comes into working mode.
Pushing the loading-tube downwards until contact is felt. Then allow it to slowly return to the starting position or using other method locking the impact body.
Press the impact device supporting ring firmly on the surface of the sample, the impact direction should be vertical to the testing surface.
– Press the release button on the upside of the impact device to test. The sample and the impact device as well as the operator are all required to be stable now. The action direction should pass the axis of the impact device.
– Each measure area of the sample usually need 3 to 5 times of testing operation. The result data dispersion should not more than mean value±15HL.
– The distance between any two impact points or from the center of any impact point to the edge of testing sample should conform to the regulation of Table 4-1.
– If want accurate conversion from the Leeb hardness value to other hardness value, contrastive test is needed to get conversion relations for the special material. Use inspection qualified Leeb hardness tester and corresponding hardness tester to test at the same sample respectively. For each hardness value, each measure homogeneously 5 points of Leeb hardness value in the surrounding of more than three indentations which need conversion hardness, using Leeb hardness arithmetic average value and corresponding hardness average value as correlative value respectively, make individual hardness contrastive curve. Contrastive curve at least should include three groups of correlative data.
|Type of Impact Device||Distance of center of the two indentations||Distance of center of the indentation to sample edge|
|Not less than (mm)||Not less than (mm)|
- Read Measured Value
After each impact operation, the LCD will display the current measured value, impact times plus one, the buzzer would alert a long howl if the measured value is not within the valid range. When reaching the presetting impact times, the buzzer will alert a long howl. After 2 seconds, the buzzer will alert a short howl, and display the mean measured value.
After the impact device has been used for 1000 to 2000 times, please use the nylon brush provided to clean the guide tube and the impact body. Follow these steps when cleaning the guide tube,
1.unscrew the support ring
2.take out the impact body
3.spiral the nylon brush in counterclockwise direction into the bottom of guide tube and take it out for 5 times
4.install the impact body and support ring when complete.
Release the impact body after use.
Any lubricant is prohibited inside the impact device.
Specifications MITECH MH100 Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
|Impact direction||vertically downward, oblique, horizontal, oblique, vertical upward, automatically identify|
|Error||Impact device D：±6HLD|
|Repeatability||Impact device D：±6HLD|
|Material||Steel and cast steel,Cold work tool steel,Stainless steel,Grey cast iron,Nodular cast iron,Cast alum|
|Min depth for harden layer||D≥0.8mm；C≥0.2mm|
|Display||High-contrast Segment LCD|
|Storage||up to 100 groups（Relative to average times 32～1）|
|Calibration||SIngle point calibration|
|Data printing||Connect PC to print|
|Working voltage||3.7V（Built-in lithium polymer battery）|
|Power supply||5V/500mA；recharge for 2.5～3.5 h|
|Standby period||About 200h（without backlight）|
|Shell meterial||ABS engineering plastic|
MITECH MH100 – Datasheet
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.