MITECH MH310 Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
MH310 portable Leeb hardness tester, based on Leeb hardness measuring principle, quick and easy on-site test the hardness of series metal materials, support free conversion between Leeb, Brinell, Rockwell hardness scale and others,It uses high-contrast segment LCD to display clear ,stable performance. integrated high-speed thermal printer ,which can print on-site measurements. It is widely used in annealing, tempering, quenching , quality control for the work piece; hardness testing for machine tool and automobile chassis ; on-site hardness testing of in-service non-removable parts ; quality testing for hardware, forging, machine tools and special steels; quality control for batch production process and so on.Good quality and effective cost ,which is a wise choice for regular need of hardness testing .
Function & application
- Die cavity of molds.
- Bearings and other parts.
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment.
- Heavy work piece.
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space.
- Requirements of formal original record for test results.
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials.
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
The energy quotient is quoted in the hardness unit HL and is calculated from comparing the impact and rebound velocities of the impact body. It rebounds faster from harder samples than from softer ones, resulting in a greater energy quotient which is defined as 1000×Vr/ Vi.
HL— Leeb hardness value
Vr — Rebound velocity of the impact body
Vi — Impact velocity of the impact body
- Working temperature：- 10℃～＋50℃；
- Storage temperature：-30℃～＋60℃
- Relative humidity: ≤90％；
- The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust.
- Measuring range：（170～960）HLD
- Error and repeatability ：Impact device D 760±30HLD,±6 HLD；
Impact device DC 760±30HLDC,±6HLDC；
Impact device DL 878±30HLDL,±12HLDL；
Impact device D+15 766±30HLD+15,±12HLD+15；
Impact device G 590±40HLG,±12HLG；
Impact device C 822±30HLC,±12 HLC；
- Impact direction：vertically downward, oblique, horizontal, oblique, vertical upward, automatically identify
- Material：Steel and cast steel,Cold work tool steel,Stainless steel,Grey cast iron,Nodular cast iron,Cast aluminum alloys,BRASS(copper-zinc alloys),BRONZE(copper-aluminum/tin alloys),Wrought copper alloys.
- Hardness Scale：HL、HB、HRB、HRC、HRA、HV、HS
- Paper roll: width (57.5 ± 0.5) mm, diameter: 30mm, long-term imports of paper to ensure long-term data storage
- Display：High-contrast Segment LCD
- Integrated data memory： 100 measurement series.(Relative to average times 32～1)
- Battery: 6V( Ni-MH battery pack)
- Power supply:9V/500mA
- Recharge time:2.5-3.5hours
- Continuous operating period：about 150 hours（with default brightness）
- Based on the principle of Leeb hardness testing theory. It can measure many metallic material
- One main unit can match to 6 impact devices
- Support Steel ,when using D/DC sensor to test steel,it can show HB directly,no need to check manually.
- High-contrast Segment LCD ，easy to use
- Software calibration automatically.
- 100 groups (impact times 32 ~ 1) hardness measurements, each set of data includes single testing value, average value, measurement date / time, impact direction, frequency, material, hardness, and other information.
- Real-time display the remaining battery power, charging progress is displayed while charging.
- High brightness EL back-light display for easy use in dimly environment.
- Automatic sleep and shutdown and other power-saving features
- Integrated thermal printer with the instrument as a whole, and quiet operation, fast print speeds, you can print the test report on-site.
- Equipped with PC software (optional), with functions of measurements transmission , value storage management, statistical analysis of the measured value, the print report of measured value, batch setting instrument parameters , to meet the higher requirements of quality for activities and management.
- Small size, portable, , stable and reliable performance, suitable for harsh environment field operations, prevent from vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference.
Operating Method and Attentions
– Insert the plug of the impact device into the socket of impact device on the instrument.
– Press the power key，now power is on. The instrument is in working mode.
Pushing the loading-tube downwards until contact is felt. Then allow it to slowly return to the starting position or using other method locking the impact body.
Press the impact device supporting ring firmly on the surface of the sample, the impact direction should be vertical to the testing surface.
– Press the release button on the upside of the impact device to test. The sample and the impact device as well as the operator are all required to be stable now. The action direction should pass the axis of the impact device.
– Each measure area of the sample usually need 3 to 5 times of testing operation. The result data dispersion should not more than mean value±15HL.
– The distance between any two impact points or from the center of any impact point to the edge of testing sample should conform to the regulation of Table 4-1.
– If want accurate conversion from the Leeb hardness value to other hardness value, contrastive test is needed to get conversion relations for the special material. Use inspection qualified Leeb hardness tester and corresponding hardness tester to test at the same sample respectively. For each hardness value, each measure homogeneously 5 points of Leeb hardness value in the surrounding of more than three indentations which need conversion hardness, using Leeb hardness arithmetic average value and corresponding hardness average value as correlative value respectively, make individual hardness contrastive curve. Contrastive curve at least should include three group of correlative data.
|Type of Impact Device||Distance of center of the two indentations||Distance of center of the indentation to sample edge|
|Not less than (mm)||Not less than (mm)|
- Read Measured Value
After each impact operation, the LCD will display the current measured value, impact times plus one, the buzzer would alert a long howl if the measured value is not within the valid range. When reaching the presetting impact times, the buzzer will alert a long howl. After 2 seconds, the buzzer will alert a short howl, and display the mean measured value.
– Replacing the impact device must be done during Power off. Otherwise the main body could not identify the type of the impact device, and it may damage the circuit board of the main body.
– You could not save the current test value if the impact time is less than the presetting times value.
– Only type D and type DC of impact device have the function of strength test option. You can not change the setting to strength testing when using other types of impact device. The setting would be set to hardness testing automatically after replacing the impact device whether the setting is hardness testing or not before.
– Not all materials could convert to all hardness scale value. The hardness scale is reset to HL automatically after changing the material. So select material firstly before changing the hardness scale.
After the impact device has been used for 1000 to 2000 times, please use the nylon brush provided to clean the guide tube and the impact body. Follow these steps when cleaning the guide tube,
1.unscrew the support ring
2.take out the impact body
3.spiral the nylon brush in counterclockwise direction into the bottom of guide tube and take it out for 5 times
4.install the impact body and support ring when complete.
Release the impact body after use.
Any lubricant is prohibited inside the impact device.
Specifications MITECH MH310 Portable Leeb Hardness Tester
|Impact direction||vertically downward, oblique, horizontal, oblique, vertical upward, automatically identify|
|Material||Steel and cast steel,Cold work tool steel,Stainless steel,Grey cast iron,Nodular cast iron,Cast alu|
|Impact ball hardness||D—1600HV|
|Impact ball diameter||D—-3mm|
|Impact ball material||D—-Tungsten carbide|
|Sample surface roughness||D—-1.6μm；C—-0.4μm|
|Min depth of harness layer||D≥0.8mm；C≥0.2mm|
|Display||High-contrast Segment LCD|
|storage||100 measurement series.(Relative to average times 32～1)|
|Calibration||Single point calibration|
|Data printing||Print the test report|
|Power voltage||6V( Ni-MH battery pack)|
|Power supply||9V/500mA；recharge for 2.5～3.5h|
|Power consumption||Lowe power design|
|Standby period||about 150 hours（with default brightness）|
|Shell material||ABS engineering plastic|
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.