MITECH MHBS-3000-XYZ Automatic Brinell Hardness Tester
Mitech MHBS-3000-XYZ Automatic Brinell Hardness Tester, based on the mechanical principle of hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the diameter of the indentation, The use of photoelectric sensor system to high magnification optical measurement, equipped with automatic turret device, high sensitivity touch screen operation interface, can achieve automatic loading and unloading of electronic, automatic indentation marks, microscopic auto focus measurement indentation diameter, GB / ASTM hardness automatic conversion, automatic test report and other functions, easy to operate, high detection efficiency. It can meet the hardness testing requirement for the quality control and qualified assessment of the workpiece sample. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material’s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions. It’s to improve the work efficiency, product qualification rate, saving production costs necessary professional precision testing equipment.
Function & application
- Metal processing industry quality control links.
- Universities teaching and demonstration test.
- The failure test of metal material.
- The material hardness test of scientific research institutions.
Hardness is not a simple physical quantity, but a reflection of the material elasticity, plasticity, strength and toughness .and hardness test is the most simple mechanical testing method to determine the metal material performance. Also one of the important means to judge the products quality.
Brinell hardness test: Test force(F) is on the steel ball with certain diameter(D) , pressed on sample surface. After a period of time, cancel the force. The indentation diameter is get by measuring with micrometer ocular,thus to calculate the average pressure(N/mm²).
- Working Temperature：18℃～28℃；
- Relative Humidity：≤65％；
- Clean environment, no vibration；
- No corrosive media around.
Features MITECH MHBS-3000-XYZ Automatic Brinell Hardness Tester
- Widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material’s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutionsand other fields;
- High degree of automation, accurate measurement, suitable for large demand or high precision measurement of high-end users.
- Equipped with portable high-definition USB camera, ergonomic design, feel comfortable, delicate and durable.
- Easy to operate, can automatically identify the edge of indentation, automatic removal of burrs to achieve accurate indentation measurement, synchronous display.
- With threshold overrun automatic alarm function, apply to the bulk of finished products or semi-finished pieces of paper-by-piece detection.
- Image and the corresponding measurement data files can be set to automatically store, open, store, print, modify, call and other operations, generate measurement reports;
- Real-time statistical measurement data, display the maximum, minimum, average, deviation, CP, CPK and so on.
- The automatic turret mechanism can realize the automatic switching function between the objective lens and the indenter and improve the detection efficiency.
- Using touch screen display interface, display operation integration, simple and intuitive, the technical requirements of the operator is not high;
- Equipped with excellent performance of the carbide indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, while high temperature, corrosion resistance, to ensure that the instrument measured standard, stable and reliable;
- Equipped with high-speed thermal printer, you can quickly print out the test data;
- According to ASTM_E140, DIN 50150, GBT_1172 and other different standards for hardness conversion;
- Diameter measurement accuracy of up to 0.001mm, meet ASTM E 10, GBT 231, ISO-6506 and other standards;
- Each technical requirement of the instrument has already reached the national standards before leaving factory. But its disassembly, transportation or voltage after delivery might cause some data in the instrument changed. So to make the electronic component in normal operation to reduce the testing error, you can use test force of 29400N(3000kgf) pressing times before starting the instrument to eliminate the instrument deformation.
- The anti-interference component has been installed in the circuit to ensure the transmission of the loading or unloading single of the test force at all levels. At the same time, make sure no strong interference source around when using the instrument, and power off the instrument after finished the testing.
- All the screws and the caps have been fasten tightly before the instrument leaving factory. However, the screw and cap may become less crowded because that the screw lever for loading and unloading are rotating all the time. If there is irregular noise, when the screw lever rotating, please check and tightened the screw and cap as the below figure shown.
- If there is some slight noise during loading or unloading, it is the loading mechanism making adjustment automatically, which is a normal phenomenon.
- Hardness of the use of a period of one year, two adjacent indentation or indentation center to the edge of the distance of not less than 3mm, too close will affect the measured results;
- The instrument screw level and other movable surface should be lubricated regular.
- When not in use for a long time, please cover the dust cover to prevent dust into the instrument interior. And the hardness block, indenter should be coated with antirust oil to prevent rusting after using.
- Start using again after long time idling, please make testing after preheating the electrical components.
- The accuracy of the reading microscope has been adjusted before leaving factory. It is prohibited to disassembly without authorization. Otherwise, it will reduce the reading accuracy of the micro eyepiece.
- The storage and using of the reading microscope should avoid dust, damp and corrosive gas environment;
- If there is dirt on the surface of the reading microscope lens, please wipe it with soft absorbent cotton or lens paper. If there is oil pollution, please wipe it slightly by the absorbent cotton with industrial alcohol or ether.
- Don’t disassemble the instrument without authorization, maintenance related matter, please contact MITECH after-sale service department with 4000600280.
Specifications MITECH MHBS-3000-XYZ Automatic Brinell Hardness Tester
|The power series||612.5N（62.5kgf）、980N（100kgf）、1225N（125kgf）、1837.5N（187.5kgf）、 2450N（250kgf）、4900N（500kgf）、7350N（750k|
|Test force accuracy||0.1% higher than the average Brinell hardness of 1% (1000Kgf above)|
|Measuring range||8 – 650 HBW|
|Conversion scale||GB / automatic|
|Brinell scale||HBW2.5/62.5、HBW2.5/187.5、HBW5/125、HBW5/250、 HBW5/750、HBW10/100、HBW10/1500、HBW10/3000、 HBW10/250、HBW1|
|Testing Force Application Mode||Automatic (loading, holding, unloading)|
|Indenter objective lens conversion mode||Automatic|
|Image focus||Automatic or manual|
|Turret||Automatic or manual|
|Camera (pixel)||1.3 million / 3 million|
|Indentation measurement||Automatic or manual|
|Hardness value display||Automatic|
|display usage||LCD touch screen|
|Test force holding time||5~60s|
|Minimum division||0.001 mm|
|Applicable material maximum height||400mm|
|Max distance from head to body||250mm|
MITECH MHBS-3000-XYZ – Datasheet
Produk asli Kami distributor langsung Mitech . Harga murah dan berkualitas bergaransi tentunya. dapat di kirim ke seluruh wilaya indonesia.
Dalam pengiriman produk yang pelanggan beli, sebelumnya sudah kami cek untuk memastikan produk dalam keadaan baik dan siap kirim.